Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Duukloids

Working in a VCV multilingual reclist

Pilot

Momo's Minion
Hi! Here's a new of the group:
I'm currently making a VCV reclist for many languages! The idea of this reclist come from a joke hahaha
There's alredy VCV Spanish reclists, but I do not found any french vcv. That means I need to do one myself.

I'm going to use a japanese vcv reclist as a base
Post automatically merged:

I'm currently making a VCV reclist for many languages! The idea of this reclist come from a joke hahaha
There's alredy VCV Spanish reclists, but I do not found any french vcv. That means I need to do one myself.

Also, People who speak French from the internet, tell me please:

Wich sounds French have but Spanish and Japanese don't? Or at least wich sounds French has but japanese don't

Last edited:

Funny Paradox

Momo's Minion

Post automatically merged:

Also, People who speak French from the internet, tell me please:

Wich sounds French have but Spanish and Japanese don't? Or at least wich sounds French has but japanese don't
Hey, native French speaker here ^^
there is French VCV reclist on the internet, as the Gros Mots reclist by Melomad, it's 38 pages [it's here]
French have a lot of sounds that spanish/japanese don't have (mostly vowels sounds)
It will grow your reclist by a LOT, tho if you want to know, here's the sounds non of them have that French have

Consonnants : how you write in french / X-Sampa writing (respect the upper/lower case)
r / R
j / Z (japanese have a j but it's often prononced as dj, and they dont prononce it the same way, FR : Z / JP : (d) z\ )
v / v (japanese technically don't have it, but a lot of voicebank does, check if yours does)
sh / S (japanese and french "SH" is not prononced the same, the japanese one is s\, the french is S)

Vowels :
ae / E (the english e sound)
oe / 9
ee / 2
uh / y (it's the german ü sound)
oo / O (it's the open o sound)
en / A~ (ɑ̃ in ipa) (it's a nasalised deep A sound like in father or garage)
in / {~ (æ̃ in ipa) (it's a nasalised open A sound like in cat)
on / o~ (õ in ipa) (it's a nasalised deep A sound)
ui / ɥi (it's a diphtong, it's prononced like "uhiiiiiii")
oi / wa (it's a diphtong, it's prononced like "oaaaaa" or "waaaa" depending of the accent, and it's writted as "oi")