Sounds like gingivitis...
is that serious?
Eh, not so much. There's a toothpaste for it, paradontax. Gingivitis is bleeding of gums, and usually bc of plaque, making them red and perhaps puffy. If left untreated for a really long time, however, then it'll turn into something serious. You can tell of you have it by looking at your gums, and if you bleed when you brush
They've never bled like this before.
Is there like an insane amount of blood? Have you experienced bleeding before?
No, it was just a little bit of blood, but it made me gag a bit when I saw it(I have a weak stomach). I already said they haven't bled before.
Ah, then yeah it may just be gingivitis, even if they've never bled this is pretty much a sure sign of it
The thing is: I'm a child. I literally cannot stand any kind of toothpaste except the sparkly kind that tastes like bubble gum.
O...k... Then blend them?? Or just buck up and use paradontax,, or go to the Dentist and pay like smth amount of dollars(depending on the situation this may be inevitable) but the toothpaste I recommended is said to prevent bleeding gums,,,
Separate names with a comma.