- Western Name:
- Mario Fuwa
- Eastern Name:
- Name Guide:
- mah-ree-oh foo-wah
- Release Date:
- April 4, 2015
- 5'8" ft
- Doritos, sports, strategies, adrenaline, sweet food, adventuring, floof, Filthy Frank, cats, coffee
- Homework, injuries, people who hurt his twin sister, failure, idiots, stupidity
*Please note that the personality doesn't have to be followed for certain songs.*
Mario tends to act rude and careless most of the time, but when it comes to his twin sister Maria and company, he is the complete opposite, as he shows his kind and humble personality to them. He can get a little flustered sometimes. Mario is extremely vulnerable to catching a fever.
If his patch is taken off, Mario will go insane as he acts extremely aggressive and destroys anything in his way. This berserk form Mario has is known as ZERO. Despite all of this, ZERO does have his own personality, as he actually is polite and has a good sense of humor. He is sealed inside Mario, and he cannot be taken out of him because he would eventually wreak havoc and destroy everything, considering him "a threat to the world." While sealed inside Mario, ZERO spends most of his time sleeping, locked up in chains to prevent him from taking over. In several occasions, he can interact with Rio when he has a fever. The only time he goes insane is when he eventually takes over Mario's body.
- Mario was actually meant to be the genderbent derivative of Maria via g+ flags. However, he was eventually made into a fully-fledged UTAU instead.
- In earlier concepts, he was meant to be a butler UTAU, but that was scrapped due to the creator thinking it was too "weird" for him.
- His former name was Odayakana Kaminari.
- Mario is actually the reborn version of ZERO.
- Origins state that ZERO looked for a host to live onto before his original body decayed, that being Mario.
- The same thing applies for Maria, but only a very tiny fraction since the majority of the host was Mario.
- Mario's odd hair highlights and eye color are contributed by ZERO taking over his body.
- If ZERO never took Mario's body as a host, Mario would have regular black hair and dark brown eyes, as well as Maria.
- Mario's body can withstand extremely huge amounts of pain.
- This ability came from ZERO himself.
- He has the tendency to catch a fever once in a week. The thing is, he has a strong immune system so there's no reason on why this happens.
- One speculation about this is that he is slowly going berserk without even knowing it (in this case, ZERO taking over). So his patch must be changed every week to prevent this from happening.
- Most of the time, he clocks up 12 or more hours worth of sleep.
- Also, he usually sleeps shirtless to keep himself cool, but that's only when he has a fever.
- When he has a fever, he is severely weak because of Mario's body not being strong enough to handle high body temperatures. This is because that ZERO is taking possession of his body.
- His left cheek (covered by his patch) is actually an e-spot. He blushes when its touched.
- This also includes the neck, which is way more sensitive to touch.
- There's a reason why he has a patch on his left cheek; if removed, all hell breaks loose as ZERO takes over, and he will destroy anything that’s in his way, but there is no exact reason for this.
- Mario is very protective of Maria; hurt her and he will beat you up.
- Mario can get very flustered when it comes to him being complimented and such.
- He doesn't know how to respond if complimented.
- It is stated that ZERO, Mario's berserk form, is actually a weapon of mass destruction, and was put through many experiments before his original body died -- in his past life.
- There is lore to this, but it will be made into a document on how that happened.
- Mario has a part-time job; works as a barista in his uncle's coffee shop, Nekocofii, which specializes in cat-themed food items and real cats for customers to play with.
- Mario actually has quite a feminine body for a male; he doesn't mind this, but he usually gets teased about it in a playful manner.