30 day license code for UTAU-synth not working?

ケンマ

Momo's Minion
hello friends,
whenever i try to paste my code into the box, it just says loading and i dont think the code ever goes through?
i've been trying to paste my code multiple times a day for a while now and i even redownloaded synth :^/
has anyone had the same problem?

Last edited:

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I experienced the same thing through August! Exact same thing. Even when the code changed on the UTAU-Synth website it wouldn't change the result. Eventually I just purged Synth from my Mac/uninstalled it and reinstalled it again, this time a code worked. Maybe try reinstalling again? If the Synth site's DL is still down I can upload mine for you to try.

ケンマ

Momo's Minion
I experienced the same thing through August! Exact same thing. Even when the code changed on the UTAU-Synth website it wouldn't change the result. Eventually I just purged Synth from my Mac/uninstalled it and reinstalled it again, this time a code worked. Maybe try reinstalling again? If the Synth site's DL is still down I can upload mine for you to try.
i reinstalled utausynth but it was an outdated version! do you think that was the reason?
i would love if you could upload your download!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1441648111][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh never mind!
i checked the website just now and the download link seemed to be working again ((before it wasnt))
so i redownloaded the updated version and the code seemed to work :^) although the code did take 5 minutes to go through lol
but thank you very much for your help!!

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
i reinstalled utausynth but it was an outdated version! do you think that was the reason?
i would love if you could upload your download!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1441648111][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh never mind!
i checked the website just now and the download link seemed to be working again ((before it wasnt))
so i redownloaded the updated version and the code seemed to work :^) although the code did take 5 minutes to go through lol
but thank you very much for your help!!
@shinami and @ケンマ
it's still not working for me, and the download link is still broken on my end. do you know if you could help?