|

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Did you use Lean's CV VC Dutch reclist? I remember it was on their old account, so I'm unsure if they ever reuploaded it, but I'm sure you could ask for it and the the bank she did with it for Mino if it's no longer public for reference.

if it wasn't dutch someone smack me, i swear it was dutch

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
|

Last edited:

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah pretty much. Just be a polite sensible person about it, I'm certain if I ever had anything that wasn't public if someone approached me very polietly I would give it to them.

And you'll probably have to research CV VC otoing if you're unfamiliar with it because that's the type of reclist/bank it is.

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
|

Last edited:

AlphaUtau

Teto's Territory
I suggest you to download Mino his VB and listen to the samples. Dutch is kinda difficult since it has many ways to pronounce each vowel but it makes sense somehow. Like the vowels, if a vowel is written double it's pronounced 'longer' (it's hard to explain, like 'ee' is pronounced a bit like the 'ai' in claim while 'e' is pronounced like the 'a' in cat, but flatter).

I think it's hard to explain how to pronounce things >.< If you need help just ask me, since Dutch is my mother tongue n.n

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
|

Last edited: