5 Free Drawings

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
I'm going to do 5 free headshots (one per person please ^^:wink: to get some practice in.  Might do more, and if so, I'll let you all know.

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
You think you could do something like..

this 
mahosukai__s_original_design_by_katieleesa-d5492ew.png

with the colours somewhat almost exact matching with
harazoki_yuki_by_katieleesa-d5492tl.png

It'd be much appriciated! But if you don't feel like working too much, just re-draw the last one in a different pose? :3

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
There weren't any colours for her Yuki D: So I did a sketchy black and white sort of thing for your first character.

NewCanvas.jpg

And I'll get right on Kame :D

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Ooh..May I have a picture of Soshiki Nami? :D
nami_soshiki_by_turquoise_cherry-d4h46j1.png

He looks a little derpy, sorry :'D

Thanks in advance! :*

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
MsStarryDreams link said:
There weren't any colours for her Yuki D: So I did a sketchy black and white sort of thing for your first character.

NewCanvas.jpg

And I'll get right on Kame :D

Oh... my... Gosh! That's awesome!!! Thanks!!! :'D Do you think I can colour it in and use it for her picture in UTAU? :3

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
Sure as long as you credit me :D, and I can provide you with a cleaner line art with no shading. I forgot to delete the construction lines when I posted it here lol

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
MsStarryDreams link said:
Sure as long as you credit me :D, and I can provide you with a cleaner line art with no shading. I forgot to delete the construction lines when I posted it here lol

Okay! :'D
Yeah.. Cleaner line art would be nice (not to sound rude). But really, It's AWESOME!