A Help Thread for OTOing a Voicebank

Essention

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Here I am making a thread for those who want to ask about OTOing their voicebanks! Now, I'm afraid of doing it, to be honest. It's all so gibberish and complicated to me. Plus it's so tedious! So I'm not one to go to about OTOing.

But for those wanting to help others or for those seeking help, this is the thread for you!

As for me, I'm a first-timer. I just finished up recording all the files for the voicebank I am making. I don't know tuning, rendering, etc. I'm just an artist and Pixton User with too much free time on her hands. It's all *twiddles finger between lips* to me. Not saying that I don't want to learn! I'm just, well, lazy. I won't deny it.

In the end, I am willing to draw. Or maybe I can whip something up using Pixton's comic maker, I dunno. Anything in my ability for exchange.

Here are my files:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10AWqaoPuJbTIpenOM2NyieIeSpObtY1F/view?usp=sharing
(It's a VCCV Voicebank)

Keep using the thread for your requests as well! I don't want this one to be all about me!

Last edited:

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Here I am making a thread for those who want to ask about OTOing their voicebanks! Now, I'm afraid of doing it, to be honest. It's all so gibberish and complicated to me. Plus it's so tedious! So I'm not one to go to about OTOing.

But for those wanting to help others or for those seeking help, this is the thread for you!

As for me, I'm a first-timer. I just finished up recording all the files for the voicebank I am making. I don't know tuning, rendering, etc. I'm just an artist and Pixton User with too much free time on her hands. It's all *twiddles finger between lips* to me. Not saying that I don't want to learn! I'm just, well, lazy. I won't deny it.

In the end, I am willing to draw. Or maybe I can whip something up using Pixton's comic maker, I dunno. Anything in my ability for exchange.

Here are my files:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10AWqaoPuJbTIpenOM2NyieIeSpObtY1F/view?usp=sharing

Keep using the thread for your requests as well! I don't want this one to be all about me!
What format is the Voicebank?

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If voicebank is just a simple CV voicebank (NO Appends, multiple pitches, CVVC or VCV), I can oto it for free tho I appreciate to get a small drawing for back.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
In that case, I'd definitely advise to make a thread in the trades board with examples of the art you can offer. I know there's people out there who would gladly accept.