A lot of problems with my new Voicebank WIP

VileTribe

Teto's Territory
So... I have a list of problems with Seiya.

I'd like to be able to fix them, obviously, as I don't want to just abandon my first VB because he turned out a little silly at first.

I don't mind his tone or anything, but I do mind how much like a text-to-speech malware program it sounds, and also how some of his words/sounds get cut off or even just... don't play (eg the "ti" in "datii")

I'm guessing this is mainly an oto.ini problem which I'd love to get help fixing, but otherwise, are there any ideas as to what could be wrong? I can provide more details when asked.

VileTribe

Teto's Territory
Whoa, that was fast! Thank you, I'll look into either one- I'm not too impatient about getting him out yet, but I'll see which is more convenient for me c:

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Whoa, that was fast! Thank you, I'll look into either one- I'm not too impatient about getting him out yet, but I'll see which is more convenient for me c:
I can oto your CV but I'll not able to answer fast because my phone charger broke and my phone battery has become cr*p. I'll try to fix this asap but for now I can only access internet at my school :'0

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
EDIT: Phone charger problem is now fixed, can now access internet anytime.

Please, compress VB into ZIP or RAR and upload it to a cloud service (Google Drive, Dropbox etc) and link to it in a Personal Message/Conversation. I'll download it as soon as I can, thanks!