A message to you.

P

partial

I wanted to thank all of you, so I took some time to write this.... I hope you'll all keep up your hard work.

Hello, all you users of UtaForum. I'd like to start off by thanking you for clicking on this thread. It means a lot that you'd want to take the time to read what I've got to say here.... ...... I'll start off again. Hello, all you users of UtaForum. Veteran, newbie, or anywhere in between, thank you for stopping by and being a part of such a wonderful, creative community. I'm happy to have you here no matter what your experience level is.

Just made a CV? Awesome. Just made a VCV? Neat. Made a CVVC? Coolio. Made a VCCV? Sweet. Even if you're like me, and don't really made UTAU voicebanks or use the program that much, even just by being interested in this little niche is wonderful. Every single one of you counts. All of you have made the fandom what it is today.

Perhaps you don't feel confident in recording. Thank you for trying, and thank you again even if you haven't tried yet or maybe won't. Perhaps art is more of your thing. Even if you don't think you're the best artist in the world, I assure you you still bring something new to the table that every single artist out there can learn from. Thank you for sharing your artwork, even if it's just a little sketch. I appreciate it. Maybe, out of everything else in the UTAU world, you enjoy making reclists. Kudos to all of you who have spent so much time and dedication on your reclists, you're the ones who make new voicebank languages and methods possible for the rest of us. Maybe you're completely new to all of this and are overwhelmed. That's okay. I can promise you you'll figure it out, and if you need help with something it's always okay to ask.

Thank you to each and every one of you for what you do. I appreciate every single one of you. Thank you to all the people who take some time to sit down and record. Thank you to all the people who take time to sit down and draw. Thank you to the people who listen to UTAU songs and covers. Thank you to all the amazing people who create USTs, even if you don't share them. Thank you to the OTOers, the reclist writers, the composers, the cover artists. And thank you to the people who just sit back and watch.

Every single one of you contribute something, no matter how small. When it all adds up, it's become something huge. We've made this community what it is today. I appreciate every single one of you and I ask sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, that you will continue doing what you love to do. Thank you all for your work, and for bringing more precious robot children into this world. You're all amazing and incredibly creative. Please, keep it up. Everyone, and everything you do, counts.

Thank you, UTAU community.

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Awww thank you partial, and thank you for sharing your art with us, I think is beautiful! This motivates me a lot!
And thank you guys for accepting me in this community even tho my English kinda sucks sometimes! Idk how to draw, idk how to make an ust, I'm still learning on how to be a producer, but I'll get there sometime!
Thank you for joining all my groups and medleys!
I just love this community so much! (*^_^*)

lunavi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This was a wonderful, wonderful thing to read. Thank you, partial, for such an inspiring and wonderful speech. I'm sure that somebody -- regardless of whether they're an active poster or a stealth lurker (*cough*) -- needed to see this today. So thank you for that. :smile:

Reactions: partial and Nohkara