*Actors found*

System_Error

Momo's Minion
So I really need two male voices for a couple of UTAUs. They are brothers, one of them older than the other. If you're curious on what they look like, I'll put up a link on what they look like, and also a brief description of each.

The first one, Ichiro Dai.
He is the older brother and looks to be in his late twenties or early thirties. He is not human, he is actually a different creature that I have designed, but he looks human and has most of the same functions as a human. He's actually around 200-300 years old. (I lost count, I forgot the year he was born-- I'm sorry!) Do not call him a vampire if that is what you are thinking he is. The name of the creature isn't important.
WARNING-- HE IS A VERY INAPPROPRIATE CHARACTER AND A BIT OF A CRIMINAL... I felt as if I had to warn people in case anybody would feel uncomfortable about voicing a criminal.
VOICE: He should have a pretty deep, yet mature type voice. AND WHEN I SAY DEEP, DO NOT PITCH YOUR VOICE SERIOUSLY LOW IN WHATEVER PROGRAM YOU USE TO RECORD. Try to make it sound natural.

The Second one, Tomi Dai.
He is the younger brother, and is eighteen years old. He seems to look younger and people often mistake him as a fifteen year old. (As in, if other characters saw him, they would think he is fifteen, not actual people.) He is also the same creature as Ichiro is, as well. He has a very hyperactive personality, but also acts a bit isolated from other people at the same time.
VOICE: He should have a normal voice of how a teenager should sound. It doesn't really matter how the voice sounds, just as long as he doesn't sound too old or too young.

~~~

I want a Japanese voicebank, and It would be helpful if you had a mic with fair quality and know how to record Japanese the right way.... and you only have to record a CV voicebank. I might contact you and ask if you want to record appends or maybe even a VCV bank, but that will only be a "possibly maybe, but only if you want to" chance. You don't have to be male to voice them, but if you are female, I will only accept you if I agree that you are as a good voice actor as you say you are. You can also voice both characters if you want, but again, I will only accept this if you are a good voice actor. I don't want them to sound exactly the same. I WILL OTO THE BANKS FOR YOU. And obviously, when the bank is finished I will credit the voicer because it is extremely necessary. 0u0"

I think that is about it, you can contact me on my DeviantART through a note if you are interested. http://wolfpoid.deviantart.com/

Last, but not least, here is the picture. Left is Ichiro, Tomi is on the right. 

i_need__an__utau__a__voice_actor_s__for_them__by_wolfpoid-d4tv4wa.png

I found two voice actors already! Thank you everybody. That was QUICK. ouo"

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: Looking for (a) male voice actor(s)

I wish I were a good voice actress, but I don't think I could do a guy even if I wanted...; w;

Soooo, I'll be posting in here to wish you luck and hopefully boost up your thread as much as I can! <3 If that's okay with you, cause I know how it sucks to wait. I'm waiting on someone to offer to voice my newest male UTAU, too and a whole bunch of other things. ;;orz

System_Error

Momo's Minion

Roze link said:
I wish I were a good voice actress, but I don't think I could do a guy even if I wanted...; w;

Soooo, I'll be posting in here to wish you luck and hopefully boost up your thread as much as I can! <3 If that's okay with you, cause I know how it sucks to wait. I'm waiting on someone to offer to voice my newest male UTAU, too and a whole bunch of other things. ;;orz

Aww, thanks. ;w; I wish you luck as well! ;A;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Thanks! Let's hope someone comes along for the both of us soon. <W>

Also, I love the MMD models of your UTAU! Did you make them? C:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Ichiro, right?

AAh, I'm jealous. They all look so good! I really need an MMD model of my UTAU, Yuumei, because I'm running out of art to produce videos.. ; o; And because of my sporadic uploading, I don't have many subscribers. ''orz

System_Error

Momo's Minion

Roze link said:
Ichiro, right?

AAh, I'm jealous. They all look so good! I really need an MMD model of my UTAU, Yuumei, because I'm running out of art to produce videos.. ; o; And because of my sporadic uploading, I don't have many subscribers. ''orz

I'm almost the exact opposite. I'm running out of ideas for mmd, and I wish I was a better drawer. "n"

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Really? I'd kill to be able to do an mmd period, even if I had a few ideas. xD; But I bet your art's pretty good~ I can never draw my own utau as well as I do others. ;;orz

System_Error

Momo's Minion

Roze link said:
Really? I'd kill to be able to do an mmd period, even if I had a few ideas. xD; But I bet your art's pretty good~ I can never draw my own utau as well as I do others. ;;orz

The thing is, I'm just really bad at making pictures with a happy mood to it. XD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

How so? xD Like..You don't feel the mood or are your UTAU not very happy people period? x3

System_Error

Momo's Minion

Roze link said:
How so? xD Like..You don't feel the mood or are your UTAU not very happy people period? x3

A lot of my UTAUs are pretty nuts, but the reason is mainly because I just do not know how to make a happy picture. XD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Which I find pretty unique because so far..I haven't seen a criminal UTAU. XD But there's nothing wrong with not knowing, it just may take some practice. :3