AH Software VOCALOID2 Line-Up Possible Updates

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
So, earlier AHS Posted a sheet with design silhouettes of all of their VOCALOIDS, V2 and V3. If you notice, the V2 lineup's illustrations have changed.

B1qqdmcCcAAQdJf.jpg

Kiyoteru's is hardly noticeable, Yuki's is pretty noticeable after a second look, but the ones you'll most likely notice are Iroha (top left corner) and miki (next to her), who, by the looks of things, seem to have gotten complete design overhauls.

So, we remember the whole miki 2012 version thing, but due to the V4 leaks recently, could these be possible V4 updates being hinted at?

The fact that Yukari and Zunko are there as well makes me thing they might update their ENTIRE lineup, which would be great, but the differences in design come from the V2s.

Here's the tweet that picture is from btw-

So, thoughts? I hope they do get updates, I would buy all four of them.

Reactions: comet3

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I want to belieeeeve (even though I've been trying to stay away from V4 hype but oh well)

I would be all over an Iroha update, and I already really wanted to buy Yukari. Maybe by the time this happens (if it does /tries not to get ahead of herself) I'll know enough Japanese to write decent lyrics and have enough of a salary to buy them. XP

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
I don't think updating Yuki would be possible since her voicer is probably a lot older now, but updates would be quite nice, especially for Iroha! Some part of me wants Voiceroids too.

AmeKinoko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Does anyone else think the Iroha silhouette looks like some kind of weird monster? Also, Miki looks pretty cool.

Reactions: samth1815

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
4 year gap seems to be the trend from V1 > V2 > V3, so if these guys are V4s then the wait must not be long~!
ALSO MIKI UPDATE YAASSSSSSSS

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't think updating Yuki would be possible since her voicer is probably a lot older now, but updates would be quite nice, especially for Iroha! Some part of me wants Voiceroids too.
Well they can also get a different voicer. I'm pretty sure she was recorded by multiple kids too. EDIT: MIKI I NEED YOU TO BE UPDATED!

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

Perhaps they'll use her old recordings? I dunno

Out of the four mentioned here Iroha and miki seem the most likely, since they were the more popular of their V2 line up.
[DOUBLEPOST=1415360901][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does anyone else think the Iroha silhouette looks like some kind of weird monster?

no

The cat thing on her head and the one on the bottom are her speaker things.

Illu_Vocaloid_Nekomura_Iroha.jpg

I think the silhouette looks pretty cute tbh

Well they can also get a different voicer. I'm pretty sure she was recorded by multiple kids too. EDIT: MIKI I NEED YOU TO BE UPDATED!

No, she didn't have multiple voicers. If they got her a different voicer, she'd basically be a new VOCALOID.

idk out of the ones shown here I want Iroha the most, with miki being a close second. Good thing they seem the most likely.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If people haven't heard. The entire V2 AH lineup is getting updated! :D If anybody thinks that Miki's new design is dumb because her robotic limbs are gone you can think of it like this, Miki's creator decided to give her a new structure for V4 :smile: