AHS VOCALOID Sale (Split Up)

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
DA Journal: http://pandalolii.deviantart.com/journal/AHS-VOCALOID-Deal-Free-art-346599601

So, AHS is having a sale where you can buy all their Vocaloids (Yukari, Yuki, Kiyoteru, Miki and Iroha) for 33,333 yen! (NOTE that the sale ends January 7th so quick decisions) I was thinking about splitting the price among people and dividing the Vocaloids. u v u

Approximately, each is $75USD/CAD (excluding shipping I believe), in case you haven't converted, and I'm planning to get Iroha while Fawkesy and another were interested in Yukari and Yuki already. Chi was wanting Miki too (but she only has 30 with her I think so I'm not sure how she planned on covering the rest) but you can still buy her in our split-up!

So to the point, if you want to buy either Miki or Kiyoteru, please let me know ASAP! :'> (I'd like to have everything organized before the 7th...) And if you can make the big purchase and ship them out to individuals after you received the 5, that would be great too! Cody said he could try but in the case he can't...D|

Chi and I also will give art away as thanks to anybody who helps out ^o^ (including someone who just buys it all and ships, you don't need to get one of the Vocaloids if you don't want one uvub+)

Thanks for your time! Also feel free to arrange your own group in case this one is full :'D

Miki-
Kiyoteru-

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I might have gone in for yuki but you already have someone for her. Ah, I'm saving up for gacha anyway. How will the person buying collect the payments, just curious?

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ant link said:
I might have gone in for yuki but you already have someone for her. Ah, I'm saving up for gacha anyway. How will the person buying collect the payments, just curious?

Hehe, wow a lot of people wanted her :sing:;;
Anyway, if they have a paypal, people can just transfer money over! ovo (that was my intent anyway)

*Oh, just a note to everyone. Since money transfers with paypal may take awhile, the person buying them all should be okay with buying it without everyone else first (since there's only a few days left to) and receiving payment after ; x ;

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I see. That's cool.

Ehhh? Lots of people wanted yuki and yet you still haven't found a miki lover? Weird, I'd have thought Yuki would be the last one, and I thought lots of people would want Miki. Figures Kiyoteru is last though. :V