Aimi Hakune Redesign - Inspiration needed

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So I've decided that at the end of October, I'll be buying a new microphone since my current one is basically dead (a CAD U37) and be recording a new VCV for Aimi, along with a VCCV English bank (a year after I said I would)

But along with new banks, I've really been wanting to redesign Aimi for a long time now. A popular comment I get is that the voice doesn't match the image, and I totally agree!

So what I have here are a few concept I've worked on. Sorry for the inconsistency and general sloppiness, these were all done within months of each other :blink:
aimi_new_concept_1_by_cyclopschan-dag3hjp.png

A Vampy, mid-90's inspired Aimi
aimi_headshot_hairstyles_by_cyclopschan-dabtk6p.png

Some busts depicting different hairstyles
aimi_rererere_by_cyclopschan-dag3l79.png

A design similar to the current one, with a different color scheme and a slightly different outfit.

So let me know what you think! And feel free to suggest any palettes, outfits, designs elements or full designs that you'd think would fit Aimi's voice. (a playlist of Aimi covers can be found here if needed)

Reactions: Nohkara

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I actually liked her previous design, but if you're going to make changes, then I think keeping long hair and a green color scheme would be good.
(I've been searching for a female english utau with a green color scheme actually... so I'm looking forward to the bank!)

Reactions: Nohkara