UTAU Medley Cover: Nico Nico Wondeland

Kurotsuchiki

Momo's Minion
Hello guys, i'm Kurotsuchiki. I am here to make some UTAU medley with Nico Nico Wonderland Song. I need some suggestions for an more UTAU. I need more Japanese UTAU than overseas through.

Rules:
I accept only VCV and high-quality voicebanks. I will not accept CV and bad-quality voicebanks.
I will only a tons of Japanese UTAUs than Overseas UTAU. The Best way to find more Japanese UTAUloids are here: http://utaudatabase.wiki.fc2.com

Example of This Medley

Slot:
01:Free
02:Free
03:Free
04:Free
05:Free
06:Free
07:Free
08:Free
09:Free
10:Free
11:Free
12:Free
13:Free
14:Free
15:Free
16:Free
17:Free
18:Free
19:Free
20:Free
21:Free
22:Free
23:Free
24:Free
25:Free
26:Free
27:Free
28:Free
29:Free
30:Free
31:Free
32:Free
33:Free
34:Free
35:Free
36:Free
37:Free
38:Free
39:Free
40:Free
41:Free
42:Free
43:Free
44:Free
45:Free:
46:Free
47:Free
48:Free
49:Free
50:Free
51:Free
52:Free
53;Free
54:Free
55:Free
56:Free
57:Free
58:Free
59:Free
60:Free
61:Free
62:Free
63:Free
64:Free
65:Free

Follow me on my new Soundcloud account
https://soundcloud.com/user-523554901

Reactions: RenzoA

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So, you basically want suggestions of good-quality Japanese VCV that are not oversea, did I understand right?

Fanicom

Grandma Hyena
Defender of Defoko
Hooo, whabbout Acme Iku? she's japanese

ooon another note, do you accept privately distributed voice banks?

Fanicom

Grandma Hyena
Defender of Defoko
Yes! I want Japanese UTAUloids! Not overseas. I want UTAUloids that are made in Japan
Sakane Cecil, Kohaku Merry, Anna Nyui, Makaron, Shione Ruto.. they are the newer JP UTAU if you listen to Soundcloud

Maybe you can use the ones on the utau database link, or use the Vipperloids... or google search more! because no one else here know more Japanese UTAUs than those. No more suggestions. This forum is mostly users from overseas, so we don't know a lot of Japanese UTAU ;w;

Also, if you are only worried about the accent of UTAUs, try the ones from South East Asia or Chinese? Because they are more similar to Japanese accent.

Reactions: Nohkara

Kurotsuchiki

Momo's Minion
Is there an UTAU community
Sakane Cecil, Kohaku Merry, Anna Nyui, Makaron, Shione Ruto.. they are the newer JP UTAU if you listen to Soundcloud

Maybe you can use the ones on the utau database link, or use the Vipperloids... or google search more! because no one else here know more Japanese UTAU than those. No more suggestions. This forum is mostly users from overseas, so we don't know a lot of Japanese UTAU ;w;

Also, if you are only worried about the accent of UTAU, try the ones from South East Asia or Chinese? Because they are more similar to Japanese accent.
Is there an UTAU community where it focuses on Japanese voicebanks stuff?
[doublepost=1496833599][/doublepost]

Maybe you can use the ones on the utau database link, or use the Vipperloids... or google search more! because no one else here know more Japanese UTAU than those. No more suggestions. This forum is mostly users from overseas, so we don't know a lot of Japanese UTAU ;w;

Also, if you are only worried about the accent of UTAU, try the ones from South East Asia or Chinese? Because they are more similar to Japanese accent.
Which kind of UTAUloids can be sang on song, select a slot list please.

Fanicom

Grandma Hyena
Defender of Defoko
You will have to find it in the Japanese speaking sites, not here. In fact, this forum was probably made by overseas user-- and the USTs for this specific medley is compiled also by an overseas user ;<; actually Youtube is more popular streaming than NicoNico, so not a lot of us watch there often

Last edited:

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

As far as I know, there's no Japanese UTAU focused forum nor Japanese language UTAU forum.

Most of Japanese UTAU users are into Twitter, Nico Nico Douga and MQtube (before TmBox, but that will quit and taken down on 1 April 2018 and MQtube is a new site that replaces it).

In Nico Nico Douga, write UTAU音源配布所リンク in Search (it means literally "UTAU voicebank release place link" in English). If looking for VCV VB only, then write 連続音 (meaning "continuous sound" aka. VCV in Oversea community). The tag for VCV VB is UTAU連続音音源

If NND, write UTAUオールスター (meaning "UTAU all star") for Medley videos. From medley videos, you can find hundreds and hundreds of Japanese UTAU (if that video is uploaded by a Japanese person and uploaded for NND only, don't expect it to have romaji reading in names. You MUST be able to read Japanese to pick their names). I hope that these tips help you to find more Japanese VBs by yourself - good luck.