Contest 〖AL!CE.16〗SPANISH Design Contest〖Congrats to the winners!〗

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko

The winners have been announced and you can view the results here: https://kitcat190.deviantart.com/journal/AL-CE-16-SPANISH-Design-Contest-WINNERS-708034244

Again I cannot thank those who have contributed submissions and prizes!~<3
If you'd like a personalized comment with your score/the opinion on the design, please just ask!~ I genuinely mean I loved all the designs and especially the effort that was put into them!

(Reposting this since the forum reset)
Heyo ; u ;9 So I'm holding my first ever design contest for 〖AL!CE.16〗

This contest is for an upcoming language-extend for Spanish! As for now I gladly announce the Spanish design contest begins!

Spanish DEMO

It's very simple, just make sure you follow the rules!

Deadline is September 30th

1st Place Prizes
    • Chibi OR Bust up Lip Sync model byAlice

• CV (any pitches) oto for free OR VCV/CVVC (one pitch) oto for free byAlice

• 3 covers mixed byAlice
    • Full Body art byHerzig
    • Five Chibis (animation optional) by Coffee
    • Thigh Shot by Coffee
    • 2 Tuned Usts of choice by Coffee
2nd Place Prizes

• CV oto (up to two pitches) for free byAlice

• 2 covers mixed byAlice

• Cover or Chibi byJay
    • Half Body art byHerzig
    • One bust shot by Coffee
    • Two chibis(animation optional) by Coffee
3rd Place Prizes

• One cover mixed byAlice
  • One CV oto for free byAlice

When you submit you are agreeing that the design you have submitted is completely original, no outside parties (doll makers, ripped parts etc.) have been used. You are also agreeing that I (Alice) hold the right to use the design or parts of it, even if it is not selected. (you will be messaged)

Rules for Submission
  • You may submit as many designs as you like, but only one may be chosen

• Can be drawn or done in MMD

• You do not need to have good art, but please be as clear as possible!

• You must agree to the terms of submission as stated above

• Please either PM me, leave a comment or @ me with your submission for it to be considered

• Bases are allowed if credited but tracing is forbidden and your submission will no longer count

• No doll maker designs of any kind

Rules for Designing​
  • Must keep hair and eye color same, hair style may change (please note it is curly though!)
  • Must either have a santa hat, or rabbit ears (any color)
  • Must incorporate some sort of Spanish element in the design ( My family is Spanish(Spain) and Puerto-Rican so something from either is a plus!)
  • Please do not do a stereotypical design! Keep it modern-ish or traditional!
  • You may find inspiration from any Spanish speaking country or tradition! (ex. Hot weather, festivals, so on..)
  • Please keep proportions around the same!
  • You may change skin color but nothing very drastic!
  • You may change up the color scheme a bit!

【AL!CE.16】

Full Name: AL!CE.16(Alice)
Height: 170cm
Weight: 58kg
Measurements: 37-27-38in 93-68-96cm
Hair: Brunette with purple tips
Eye: Black with purple highlight

Likes: Trying new things, Sweets, Socializing, Being a troll at times, playing games, eating and baking, making inappropriate jokes, reading.
Dislikes: Being complimented, Spicy foods, The Urge to pee, Feeling certain textures, Most Bugs, Arrogant people

Favorite Food: Fried Chicken, rice
Hobbies: Baking, Drawing, Eating, Eating and Eating
Habits: Nail biting, Rips split ends out, makes awkward noises randomly
Pet Peeves: Copy-Copy Cats, hands rubbing on fabric, Odor
Phobia: Nyctophobia, Trypanophobia

Character Item: Santa hat and or Mr.Bunny
Related Symbols: Rabbits, Galaxies, Swirls, Santa Hats
Color Scheme: Purple, Orange, Black, White, Red

Personality: Quirky and a bit confusing. Alice is a rather imaginative person with her head in the clouds. Always trying to find a true meaning in every little thing. However, she is known to be annoying, loud and a bit distant at times. Often lost in thought where it seems she’s ignoring someone. She can come off as awkward at times and a bit rude with how casually she speaks in otherwise polite situations. However, she has a very strong sense of value, with a warm atmosphere and very excitable. Like a firecracker, she can pop from being mellow to an energetic explosion in a matter of seconds. At times she can be manipulative to others, usually with good intent in some way. Her morals show she’s a free spirit and will do what she deems right even if it contradicts rules and regulations. Like an entertainer, she tends to like to enchant people with funny stories or experiences and can easily step into others characters. Though with this however, she can be a bit over dramatic, clumsy and an overall, unorganized, stubborn mess. Because of her clumsy nature, she’s prone to injury and surprisingly sickness. A bit of an adventurer, she excels at never getting lost. She’s very in tune with how others around her feel, often able to read off of their inner emotions and able to get inside their head. For this exact reason, she tends not to want any deep connection concerning ‘love’ and has an acute fear of being alone and hurt. She can be a bit emotionally unstable at times and once sucked into the blues its very hard to get out.
(ENFP-7w6-Chaotic Good)

Relationship: Cannon with UEL

Original Design
updated_al_ce_16_official_art_by_kitcat190-d9yz0h2.png

Alternate Design
al_ce_16_alternate_art_by_kitcat190-dakokui.png

~Casual looks
~Something that incorporates rabbits and galaxies

Anyone within the community is free to join!
If you'd like to donate a prize I encourage it! ; 7 ;~<33 It would be very nice! If you participate and get in any of the slots, you no longer have to do the prize you sent in if you don't want to! If you win but do not get a

Current submissions can be found in the comment section here, or here

Last edited:

Yinitara

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Haha, I was wonderin' where this post went! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the submissions c:

Reactions: Kitcat190

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hmm interesting, she sounds really nice in Spanish but there's a thing that you can fix! My main language is Spanish (Puerto Rico) Anyway wish I could draw but I'm terrible at it! Good luck ^u7

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm glad you extended the due date. Is completely forgotten about this.

Anyways, here you go.

sketch-1502554314473.png

Sorry, I'm not the best at drawing women.

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hmm interesting, she sounds really nice in Spanish but there's a thing that you can fix! My main language is Spanish (Puerto Rico) Anyway wish I could draw but I'm terrible at it! Good luck ^u7
I appreciate any help ; u ;9 I've re-recorded quite a few sounds, I'm not sure when I can get another update out though ; u ; And even if you believe you can't draw well I still appreciate the design itself ; u ;
[doublepost=1502556498][/doublepost]
I'm glad you extended the due date. Is completely forgotten about this.

Anyways, here you go.

sketch-1502554314473.png

Sorry, I'm not the best at drawing women.
No problem! I felt the new prizes should call for an extended due date as well! Also, I think the image link is broken ; u ;

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
And my second and final submission ^=^ The lower one has a little note about the heels. Also the 'pants' are like tights/stockings with thighs cut out, and heel and toe cut out also
For these I tried to keep the color scheme and your interests, hope I did good, heh :smile:

1506819600150.jpg 1506819580546.jpg

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
And my second and final submission ^=^ The lower one has a little note about the heels. Also the 'pants' are like tights/stockings with thighs cut out, and heel and toe cut out also
For these I tried to keep the color scheme and your interests, hope I did good, heh :smile:

Thank you for both submissions they're so pretty! ; 7 ;

Reactions: Arissa

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
This conest is now closed, thank you to those who have participated, you all did fantastic ; 7 ; ~<3