Album Collab - Looking for Lyricist

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I still haven't finished my first album or a bunch of EPs I'm planning. Hah. But I feel like starting yet another project.

This isn't going to be a large scale project like most of the things I try to start for the community here.
I'm looking for someone to write lyrics for an album, which would be at least 6 songs long. I'll be handling the rest of the work, like the music and the vocals and all that. But if you're also interested in doing things like artwork or videos or tuning, that would be fantastic.

The UTAU I use for the album will be the lyricist's, but if they want to sing, or if they have another singer in mind (Sonika, chipspeech, another UTAU, etc) then that's cool too.

So uh... who wants to collab with DystoP? It's a free album for your UTAU.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Any language. If it's a language I'm unfamiliar with, then it'll be the lyricist's responsibility to work on the UST/VSQ (if using vocalsynth) to make sure it sounds right.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Update: To help me with selecting a lyricist (because holy shit I got a lot of offers on tumblr) I'll be asking all potential lyricists to submit a writing sample. The sample will be one of the songs on the album.

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Do you mean like an actual whole written song or just a small snippet

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, lyrics for a whole song. It'll also give me an idea of what you're going to write the album about.

PrinceofHades

A wandering soul
Defender of Defoko
Ahh, I'd love to join this but I have my own albums to finish. OTL
But I wish you lots of luck! :D

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Any language is fine, just send me a writing sample so that I can choose one at the end.

Since I recently released Hazy Daisy, this project has lower priority now. I may be delaying this for a long time, sorry! But yall still have the opportunity to send writing samples.