Closed Offer Other Alester Voice provider needed (PAID VOICEWORK)

Discussion in 'UtaSwap' started by Junjou Ko, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Junjou Ko

Junjou Ko Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    So Alester is a character I've had since 2013 and he's been around for years. I, however cannot voice him anymore as my voice has matured and I cannot emulate a cute, girly voice anymore. I am now actively searching for a voice provider. I am willing to pay 5$ for a monopitch VCV, 5$ for a Power, and 5$ for a Soft append in intervals of a few months. The voice needed is reminiscent to that of Aoki Lapis, Kaai Yuki, Haruka Nana, or Kiritan. Here are the requirements below:

1: A good quality mic. Doesn't have to be like AMAZING, but enough to get a clear enough to get a decent vocal.

2: Skype/Discord for contact, updates, and file sending.

Please consider voicing and I hope to work with you on this project! Thank you so much in advance

helen.jpg

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    6_Jpop CDJapan
  3. Junjou Ko

Junjou Ko Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Please disregard the image above. It was for a different project that I made a thread for that is no longer active. Concept art for Alester is not available, but a logo has been designed. A better one will take its place later on in production.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 26, 2017 ---
    I have changed this thread to a Help Wanted post for Alester as his voice getting a provider is now my top priority. This is my only goal in UTAU until he has an official voice provider. No UTAU covers will be made until then.

4. Alessandra

Alessandra Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Hmmm... but so you told to wish to have a cute voice... but yeah, Aoki Lapis/Kaai Yuki are different... what do you want exactly?

5. Junjou Ko

Junjou Ko Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    What I'm looking for is a cute, youthful vocal. Something that is generally bright. Much like Aoki more than Yuki's dark and soft tone.

6. Junjou Ko

Junjou Ko Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    here is a sketch/sneak peek of his design. I hope you guys like it!

alester sneak peek.jpg

kimchi-tan likes this.