Closed Art Allow Me To Digitally Draw Your Utau :D

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Another requestttt......sorry
Would you draw my Sora?
upload_2017-4-5_0-10-33.png
Maybe in a cool pose for Coverart? σ(≧ε≦o) maybe for Sora Sora ☆ Fire Endless Night? σ(≧ε≦o)

Edit: tho...maybe not in grayscale...?

Edit 2: Or or maybe as a school boy in despair? >.< one that's about to break down and cry?

Last edited:
Reactions: Arissa

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
I think your style is adorable and I'd love to contribute to you further improving your art. Could you draw my baby Majo?

majo_yokoshima_concept_by_abi_loves_utau-d9senn9.png

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I think your style is adorable and I'd love to contribute to you further improving your art. Could you draw my baby Majo?

majo_yokoshima_concept_by_abi_loves_utau-d9senn9.png
Thanks!! And yep ^^
[doublepost=1491573137][/doublepost]
Greetings, would you mind drawing any of these three? You only have to draw one ^^
asaa_zpskaus7iqe.png

aaaaaaaa_zps5lv4ibmv.png

juli_zps2v2pbejv.png
Okay! I'll get on it ^^ Might sketch all three
[doublepost=1491573269][/doublepost]
Another requestttt......sorry
Would you draw my Sora?
View attachment 4717
Maybe in a cool pose for Coverart? σ(≧ε≦o) maybe for Sora Sora ☆ Fire Endless Night? σ(≧ε≦o)

Edit: tho...maybe not in grayscale...?

Edit 2: Or or maybe as a school boy in despair? >.< one that's about to break down and cry?

No need to apologize ;^^ No guarentee you'll get exactly what you want, haha, sorry, I just have a ton to do, so patience, please ^^ That goes for everyone that replied,,,, As soon as I reply I get like three more requests lol

Reactions: peskaroo

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Thank you!!
Thanks!! And yep ^^
[doublepost=1491573137][/doublepost]
Okay! I'll get on it ^^ Might sketch all three
[doublepost=1491573269][/doublepost]

No need to apologize ;^^ No guarentee you'll get exactly what you want, haha, sorry, I just have a ton to do, so patience, please ^^ That goes for everyone that replied,,,, As soon as I reply I get like three more requests lol

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Okay, time to establish some things first, as it seems tons of people ask for art every time this thread is updated ;^^

I will be drawing people's utau digitally, but nothing super specific, so no cover art, no specific scenes, etc. just their utau, as otherwise it'd be too strenous :annoyed:
That being said, I'll only do a set of five for a time, those five at the moment are;

1.Al!ce 16
2.Yuki
3.TYPE A
4.Enigma
5.Julianne Winters

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm gonna close this for now, and open it later. I won't be doing/drawing any requests for the moment, but I'll pick it up again, just not now.