Alternate Outfits

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
So, I know that some people get annoyed with UTAUs that have too many outfits.

Well...see, I'm working on a Sakura MMD model. But I didn't consider how difficult it would be to make her outfit. DX

So I'm considering either:
A) Making a new outfit based on the options I have
or
:shades: Making an outfit that only goes on the model, but doesn't apply to her canon self.

Does that even make sense? Argh. I'm just worried that people will get confused and annoyed with separate outfits like that. What should I do? DX

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Heyyy, it's your UTAU! You shouldn't have to completely cater to the fans!

I personally like the idea of alternate outfits, cos it gives users more creative freedom. I say you can make an outfit specifically for MMD until you improve, unless you totally think your UTAU needs a revamped outfit.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
stormylullaby link said:
Heyyy, it's your UTAU! You shouldn't have to completely cater to the fans!

I personally like the idea of alternate outfits, cos it gives users more creative freedom. I say you can make an outfit specifically for MMD until you improve, unless you totally think your UTAU needs a revamped outfit.

My main concern is that people wither won't recognize her, or they'll think I have two characters that just look similar or something. @n@

Maybe I'll give the model an outfit that still looks like her regular one? Make it as close as possible, like when you try to make your character as a Sim and you kind of have to deal with the items you're given. XD

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You could just make an alternate outfit and specify that it's the same character just alternate and what not. Kind of like what I did for Saki.
She has a simple outfit and a more complex one! o 3o/