An UTAU group for the disabled

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
so basically there are loads of handicapped people in this world, but none of them could become an idol, because of social discrimination, so this utau group would have handicapped and disabled utauloid. I've thought of a few and they can have different voice types

Blind - Soft/Vibrant
Leg amputated (artificial legs) - Power
Leg amputated (wheelchair bound) - Sweet
Cancer survivor** - Solid
Deaf* - Whisper
Schizophrenia - Distracted/Scared/screamo

etc etc.

*it is not impossible to be a musician even if you're deaf. Look at beethoven. Its because of you doubtful people that some people dont dare to try and become an idol. Sometimes they sound real good but they dont believe in themselves. Why? Social discrimination

** bald for design, short hair for append?

well i cant think of more at the moment, but anyone interested?

its sad to see the disabled shunned away.

desu.
ne.
edit: I havent thought of the actual name for the loid thingy btw |:sing:

edit 2:

It would be best to have some people with great talents for the group to spread awareness. so we're mainly looking for people with talents in these areas. if you are good in other areas feel free to try

Arts (Anime style/Cartoon style/realism{to spread awareness}
OTO.ini
HTML/web coding/CSS (blog/tumblr/twitter)
Original Songs
Parodies

Name:
Handicapped in which area:
What you can do:

Participants
Making ze UTAU
#1 Jyurie (Blind utau)
#2 Fawkesy (Leg amputated (wheelchair bound) utau)
#3 Thibaud (Blind / Leg amputated (artificial legs) utau)
#4 Angel (Deaf utau)
#5 Keerii (Cancer survivor {tentative} utau)
#6 Nageko (idk? :D)

Volunteers
#1 smeen (oto'ing, writing)
#2 SakisCookie (oto'ing)
#3 Pianodream (oto'ing, arts)

Artists
Jyurie
Fawkesy
Thibaud
Angel
Ryothae
Pianodream

OTO'ing
Fawkesy
Thibaud
smeen
KeeriD
Pianodream

Parodies
Thibaud
Keeri

Web coding
Lyrie
thibaud

Writings
smeen

Designers
Lyrie
Keeri

PVs
Lyrie
Keeri

edit 3:
we'll need a couple of people for this btw -
Designers
Artists
UTAUs
Original Song makers
PV makers

Edit 4:

Updates-
we will continue accepting applicants for the next 4 weeks (untill after my exams).
I will be checking applicants on tuesdays and fridays
Recordings/designing will start in september

To all participants:
if you have thought of a design/name then feel free to post and let me update the main post C:

edit 2: if you have a suggestion for the group name please tell me!

Confirmed UTAUs:

#Torika Amako (Jyurie) [10]
#Aoki Fujiko (Angel) [11]

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
Angel link said:
I would be very interested. So far we've only had blind/deaf UTAU.

desune. :C again, social discrimination. SO WE MUST CREATE SOME NEW DISABLED UTAUS. TO BRING THEM JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS. ANYONE CAN BE AN IDOL. B(

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I only know 2 blinds UTAUs : Ciel Sekaine and Burakku (which I voiced). :L
But I could voice an(other) hadicapped UTAU, why not ?

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
thibaud76200 link said:
I only know 2 blinds UTAUs : Ciel Sekaine and Burakku (which I voiced). :L
But I could voice an(other) hadicapped UTAU, why not ?

yea why not? :D it would be awesome

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
And for the sign-up form, which name should I put ? Mine or the UTAU's one ? Same for "handicapped aera" ?

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
thibaud76200 link said:
And for the sign-up form, which name should I put ? Mine or the UTAU's one ? Same for \"handicapped aera\" ?

yours for now xD; because not all of us have started planning so early

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This is really really cool. I actually have a friend in a wheelchair so this hits close to home for me. ;o;
Name: Fawkesy
Handicapped in which area: Leg amputated (wheelchair bound) - Sweet
What you can do: Otos, and art

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Wait, I has question. I don't have an UTAU to submit, but I'd still like to to otos and arts and such. o3o

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Name: Thibaud
Handicapped in which area: Blind - Soft / Leg amputated (artificial legs) - Power (soon !)
What you can do: OTO, web-coding (a bit), parodies (engrish / english, or french only), arts (if I draw them correctly ;_:wink:

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I wanna join! As long as you don't discriminate the blind people because people apperntly like blind UTAU. *glares at everyone*

I'm not sure if I'll make an UTAU for it... But I'll help out in oto'ing, writing and such.

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Does anyone on board have any experience promoting/performing music with these disabilites? I think it would be good to have input from those guys. It's important to know things, like how deaf singers hone their singing skill.

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I would love to join, because I actually have a disability.... but I didn't give it to any of my Utauloids. (I was kinda scared to.)

But I can try to do anything that might need doing, and if needed I'll give one of my twins my "problem." *shot*

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
I really like this. A lot. Thinking more, it'd be interesting if we could raise awareness and help out others in real life with disabilities. By raising money on a website and donating it to charity and things. It would be pretty cool to help out our fellow humans with UTAU. ovo It would probably be difficult to do so, though. It's a nice thought, I guess. xD;;

Name: Keerii
Handicapped in which area: Cancer survivor, maybe? There's other types of disabilities out there, other than the more 'obvious' ones, so more ideas could come to light.
What you can do: Well, I could help with just about anything. There's some things I'm better or worse at, but overall, it's all just equal. o3o

Yeh, I really like this idea. ovob I myself don't know what it's like working in music with a disability, but research should help.

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
This is really really cool. I actually have a friend in a wheelchair so this hits close to home for me. ;o;
Name: Fawkesy
Handicapped in which area: Leg amputated (wheelchair bound) - Sweet
What you can do: Otos, and art
Okay C: great!

Wait, I has question. I don't have an UTAU to submit, but I'd still like to to otos and arts and such. o3o
of course you can :D

Name: Thibaud
Handicapped in which area: Blind - Soft / Leg amputated (artificial legs) - Power (soon !)
What you can do: OTO, web-coding (a bit), parodies (engrish / english, or french only), arts (if I draw them correctly ;_:wink:
ok you're in!

I wanna join! As long as you don't discriminate the blind people because people apperntly like blind UTAU. *glares at everyone*

I'm not sure if I'll make an UTAU for it... But I'll help out in oto'ing, writing and such.
yay :D that'll be great help!

Name: Angel
Handicapped in which area: Deaf - Whisper
What you can do: Art
sure! Your in!

Does anyone on board have any experience promoting/performing music with these disabilites? I think it would be good to have input from those guys. It's important to know things, like how deaf singers hone their singing skill.
The deaf can have help from someone. The conductor gives a band ahnd signals to tell them whether they need to be louder or have impact. So it is technically not impossible . Just need some help.

I would love to join, because I actually have a disability.... but I didn't give it to any of my Utauloids. (I was kinda scared to.)

But I can try to do anything that might need doing, and if needed I'll give one of my twins my \"problem.\" *shot*
That'll be great! And encouraging! :D

I really like this. A lot. Thinking more, it'd be interesting if we could raise awareness and help out others in real life with disabilities. By raising money on a website and donating it to charity and things. It would be pretty cool to help out our fellow humans with UTAU. ovo It would probably be difficult to do so, though. It's a nice thought, I guess. xD;;

Name: Keerii
Handicapped in which area: Cancer survivor, maybe? There's other types of disabilities out there, other than the more 'obvious' ones, so more ideas could come to light.
What you can do: Well, I could help with just about anything. There's some things I'm better or worse at, but overall, it's all just equal. o3o

Yeh, I really like this idea. ovob I myself don't know what it's like working in music with a disability, but research should help.
Thank you QuQ i can't think of more at the moment but i'll try xD
thanks so much ;w ;
could you give some examples of what you can do best? cauze i wanna list it so when we need help with something it'll be easier to see who expertises in that area

OH YEA NOTE TO ALL. IF YOU CAN THINK OF OTHER DISABILITIES DONT HIDE IT GURRL/DUUDE.

nageko

Momo's Minion
i geuss i'll pitch in, i have an utau who is different, and ill change it up to fit too, i myself has a disablity as well.

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
You're welcome. vuv Okay. Well, right now, I can't be an artist, since my tablet isn't working. I could help with otos (Just CV, atm.), designing, and making pvs. I guess parodies too, although I'm not quite sure. xD;; I'm still working on that Pokemoshka chorus, and I'm trying to make it sort of... like a parody? At least just a bit amusing.

ovob Sorry, rambling slightly. In short, I can help in:

• CV otos
  • Designing
  • PVs
  • Parodies

And I see that I'm already listed for making the UTAU, so that's that. ouo I haven't thought of any other disabilities yet, but yeah.

ScandinavianSweetie link said:
Lol, I have a question. (Sorry for bugging you!)

Does it have to be a PHYSICAL disability, or can it be a mental one?

I believe that it can be a mental one. It has schizophrenia listed now, so I assume so. ovo