And, introductions.

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so I've been at UTAU for almost a year now, and honestly, i'm just introducing myself so I can showcase my UTAU's on here already. It is good to be on a site that's more active about UTAU though. If you want any information on my UTAU's, you can visit my website, https://www.oblivionutau.weebly.com, or check me out on Tumblr or the other UTAU sites.

Feel free to make a comment or something, I will most definately respond.

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Wow so how did you discover the utaforum ....it took me 2 year to find out that there where things like this vocalotaku and etc.

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wow so how did you discover the utaforum ....it took me 2 year to find out that there where things like this vocalotaku and etc.

Honestly, I found it a while back, since I was trying to learn how to use UTAU alone, so I kept finding people asking questions on here that generally would help me. I only got around to getting onto the forum now, partially since I was waiting until I knew what I was talking about. :3

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
well youre here now and you have one new friend ...me hahaaa if you like need to know something i can try to help .

With my tiny winy brain haha

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
haha i'll follow you then cuz i don't have online friends haha

haha lol i was like a serious noob at it i didnt even know how to otoy voicebanks

Last edited by a moderator: