Anna-chama/Moka's UTAU model

ChaudChocolat

Momo's Minion
So meh all my modelz.
If ya want one weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell imma busy girl. I may take a look if someone ask me. But i get lazy really quickly ( Because meh, i hate working for nothing =w= ). Okay the topic was, ask me i do not bit but i'm not a kind girl XD Nah, just kidding! I'm just busy but i guess i can take some request...Maybe >3>

Okay first:

Moka Nichifutsune ACT3REDO:

Makune Hachi fluffy append

JUN

Tei Sukone MOKA STYLE:

TATARI:

Akio Kikyuune:

Lalala

Pubic hair lalala
Can be dl her: http://www.mediafire.com/?wd2hzmzdqkmz37w

TELL ME IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE LINKS OR THE MODELS :U!

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm not requesting...
I just wanted to say OH MY GOODNESS, these all look like such amazing models! ; A ; /jelly/ Ahhhh, that TATARI one particularly. <33333

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
I love your models 8D Do you think maybe when you have the time you can help me get my UTAU a model as (a request i guess)? If not, thats okay. I love your models though >w< (my fav is Lalala xD) (oh, and i'm willing to make you art in return~)

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
uhhh ;w;"" i know it's not a good thing to request something... ahem... but... I love the way you do your model.. and.. ahem... The way you did Haru.. and...

Would you accept to help me with Guren >/////////> ? *shy to death*

please >w<

ChaudChocolat

Momo's Minion
TheBakaKitsune link said:
uhhh ;w;\"\" i know it's not a good thing to request something... ahem... but... I love the way you do your model.. and.. ahem... The way you did Haru.. and...

Would you accept to help me with Guren >/////////> ? *shy to death*

please >w<

Si tu veux.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Wow, these are some nice models! Fluffy Hachi is my favorite. owo