Annualias Announcement Thread

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Re: SINGERS WANTED

Sorry, but I can't sing for a while. For a long while.
It's school related, so I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.  :bigtears:

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory

@ faerimagic
Aww, that's too bad, but I can relate to that...with the final finals coming upm school's eating my time as well TT
@ SakisCookie
Yes. By now, there are two positions left to fill, so you can still audition if you want to :smile:

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion

So, wait, we can still audition? :D I'm kind of in a hurry, can you tell me what parts are remaining? :3 Thanks :3

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/sumeishi/chorusaudition[/soundcloud]

ORZ Sorry for the microphone quality... it's my laptop mic so I had to sing rather levelled and quiet BUT my wonderful new mic will be coming in the week~

As for the aliases, I'd be happy to get ANY of them... Though I have a slight inclination towards November... <w< >w>

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory

@ Harazoki Yuki
Yes, you can. The remaining parts are May and June.
@NaughtyPichu
Okay, so, no offense, but that microphone quality is aweful. Would you mind terribly if I asked you to post a video response to the original video, including the voice range test (the high/low thing. I do need that) as soon as your new mic has arrived? 'kay thanks.

Anyone who still wants to audition: Please, please post a video response and do include the voice range thingie. Pretty please?

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion

Never mind about that last thing >.< I made a video thingy....
PLEASE TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME WHILE WATCHING THIS~~
Audition

P.S. pic in the background is my UTAU, Harazoki Yuki!~~~

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory

@ Harazoki Yuki 'kay thanks.
@ ~Kiseki~ Yes ,you can and yes, they are. Since you're like the fourth to ask about those parts, I'll wait until you all have auditioned, 'kay? (If you want to, that is.)

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

I'm planning on auditioning for June, I just have to record all my little things first. XD;

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory

theLooneyLibrarian link said:
@ ~Kiseki~ Yes ,you can and yes, they are. Since you're like the fourth to ask about those parts, I'll wait until you all have auditioned, 'kay? (If you want to, that is.)
'Kay, thanks!~ And I would, please.

! Private video
I'm sorry if this hurt your ears...-_-
And song sung: Tori No Uta.
Random pictures put in to keep you from boredom.
I would like the position 'May' if it is still available.