Annualias Announcement Thread

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Umm...I'm having a problem. I can't sing that high. My voice just turns to a whiny slur. Am I allowed to just sing the song at a lower octave? I don't know what else to do... D:

Tricia-chan

Teto's Territory
Raiyux link said:
Umm...I'm having a problem. I can't sing that high. My voice just turns to a whiny slur. Am I allowed to just sing the song at a lower octave? I don't know what else to do... D:
I'm pretty sure that would be alright. :3

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
Yeah, I'm still struggeling with the mixing...My new part time job is taking up a much lager part of my time than I thought oTL I'm trying to get it done as soon as I can...sorry I'm making you all wait TT

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
theLooneyLibrarian link said:
@Kiseki
Well, If you could give me your recordings like really fast, I think I can still fit it in...:smile:
Ah, its ok. I can't sing extremely fast songs right now; throat hurts.

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
Okay everybody, first of all I'm very sorry I'm making you all wait TT but I'm not dead and I'm going to finish this as fast as I can!
Here, have a teaser: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/thelooneylibrarian/matryoshka-chorus-teaser[/soundcloud]
Also, @Aster I think you recorded in a higher sample rate as everybody else, so, could you give me your recordings again (using a different rate and in one piece while you're at it?)
Same goes for Neji, please give me your recordings in one piece if you still have them. Thank you.

On an almost unrelated note: could anybody be bothered to do the harmonies? I kinda don't want to be the only one who did that...pretty please?
:bigtears: Sorry for the long wait, everybody!

candymarbles

Teto's Territory
Same goes for Neji, please give me your recordings in one piece if you still have them. Thank you.

AH I'm sorry! I thought it would be easier to mix if it were in parts... D: I'll fix it up and send it to you right away!

Tricia-chan

Teto's Territory
On an almost unrelated note: could anybody be bothered to do the harmonies? I kinda don't want to be the only one who did that...pretty please?
I'll give it a shot~ o3o
I'll find my UTAU cover of the song where my UTAU's harmony overpowered my friend's UTAU and listen to it from there. :3