another old user making a comeback

faequartz

Momo's Minion
hi everyone! my name is rita, and i'm a 20 year old israeli utau user. last i was in the community was circa 2011, when i voiced amakune mayu/agi-9 mayu. nowadays i am making a comeback as PEONY's voicer and maker.

i'm sick of being a loner in this community so i'd love to meet other utau users who i can share, talk, and collab with! nice to meet you all!

p.s. - in case you're wondering about my UTAU, it's the first voice in the following cover.

TrebleConfections

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Waaah~! Your UTAU is super cute and has such a nice voice~

I know how it feels to feel like a loner in this community. I hope you will find friends and people to talk to :3

Welcome to UF!

faequartz

Momo's Minion
thank you for the warm welcome everyone! and for the kind words regarding my utau haha. i hope to see you all around (:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
holy heck, rita!? I remember way back when Mayu was popular, im really glad to see you back! PEONY sounds lovely, I hope you can keep having a good time with utau!

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
(oop late)
Hello there! Before that:
- aaa! Your UTAU is cute XwX any plans for a Hebrew voicebank? just curious ewe
- Glad to know you decided to re-join the "public" community! I hope we don't cause you trouble. (quotation coz the internet itself is practically already public enough kek)
Anyways, be sure to visit the chatbox once in a while, especially if you need help with stuff. (We dont bite... yet >:D)

Welcome back~

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Shabbat Shalom (it's a hello, right?)~! Welcome AGAIN to U T A F O R U M ! ! !
I bet everyone who's known you here is stoked to have you back!
I hope that you have fun with us (since apparently they say that the regular users change often :smile: )
BTW your UTSU baby is just lovely: her design is A+ and the voice is A++~ ^-^

faequartz

Momo's Minion
holy heck, rita!? I remember way back when Mayu was popular, im really glad to see you back! PEONY sounds lovely, I hope you can keep having a good time with utau!
oh my gosh halo!!! how do we get back in touch? i'd love to catch up with you!

and to everyone else, thanks again <3