ANOTHER UTAU DESIGN WRYYY---?!

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I have a problem: I can't stop designing UTAUloids! And then I have to go and record them I HAVE COLLEGE AND NO TIME FOR ALL THIS!? I have so many things to do gaahhhh!

Also, going along with the weirdness of my other utards, I've come up with yet another design WIP which, as usually, will take me ages to explain...

SOOOO basically I was in theatre thinking about marionette and stuff and my brain yelled "WHOA WOULDN'T IT BE PERFECT TO MIX PINOCCHIO WITH A TENGU(if you don't know what a tengu is, google it they're cool~)?!" and then the other part of my brain said "...wtf me =o="

So my brain pooped this out:
His clothes are origami btw...
2013-10-23005414_zps8b208c35.jpg

2013-10-23005444_zps883c7b0d.jpg

Finally I'm going to use a name in Japanese~ (There's a first time for everything) He's called ピの木坊(pinokibou), which is a really, really stupid pun-collage I made...

I'll save the weird backstory for the UTAU page because I always feel like a loser when these posts are 1000 words long ;u; But basically, he's Pinocchio who was once a Tengu with and evil personality//shot

I have no idea what to colour this! Ideas/feedback for the design/colour schemes would be awesome >o<; Thanks to anyone who bothered to read all that ;m; Maybe this idea is too retarded... xD

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well his skin should be red....and if you make him red, I'd make his hair a raven black with a blue tint.
And his clothes could be blue/white/black.

Mmmmmm...yeah.
xD

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
@Fawksey : I like it I was thinking blue too, though I always feel paranoid putting blue and red together because... IDK xD (Reminds me a bit of Disney's pinocchio too :D) I also added yellow to make a primary colour scheme... I'm thinking now that it might not be obvious he's made of wood if the whole skin is red though so I tried making his face and ears painted red(that counts I think?! D'x)

@jasmin00 : Thanks! I like feedback cause I never feel confident if my brain comes up with good ideas or totally horrific ones xD

----------------------------------------

What I've derped around with so far:
pinokiwip2_zps89293d4c.png

Trying to get a good balance of pinocchio and tengu asdfghjjklfgh I added "shoes' xD and his first and only offering from a human, a 5 yen xD

YEAH THE COLOURS AND PATTERNS ARE SOOO OVERWHELMING but I thought since it's origami paper and also though he might look kinda flashy being a marionette and all and so maybe its a good thing or maybe not... .___.; Yeah it's probably horrible xD