Another Vipperloid?

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I just found this on Tumblr... It seems there might be a new Vipperloid.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3979jMGTl1r5ef59o1_500.jpg
Her name is Goonnero Kuchinawa
Also here is a Nico video featuring her voice:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17545206

(Sorry the Nico embedding thing isn't accepting the video. You'll just have to rely on a nico account unless anyone can fix it, because I'm dumb like that. :I)

Well like I said might be one because the person who found this and put it on Tumblr said that there was a URL on the video featuring this unknown UTAU that lead to the vippatech homepage.

However the voice is really nice! :smile:

Asteriski

Teto's Territory
Yeah, she's been floating around a while now. She's got two banks called Sadistic and Nekonade. They hardly sound like the same person, and Sadistic is really glitchy. At least they both have octave shifts.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure her name's just Go-on Nero and Kuchinawa is her "company". When you download her, her name just shows up as 轟音ネロS/N. (Whether S or N depends on which bank.)

And finally, she might be MTF? Her gender is written on the site as "woman as a man" according to Google.

TL;DR: She's VIPPER, not created for trolling, with two VCV banks with octave shifts, her name's actually just Go-on Nero, and her gender is ambiguous.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sounds very smooth-ish. At least in that video.

Also @System_Error There doesn't need to be a demand for someone to make a voicebank. Vippers are just like regular UTAU, they are made when the group feels like it.

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh, so its just Go-on Nero? Alright my bad. ^-^;

Okay so she is a vipper. I guess I'm a bit slow about vipperloid information then since the only info I got on her was from a post on tumblr.

I did however go ahead and download both banks, and I was hoping to try them out later.

Also, about the gender...  "woman as a man" Could she be like Ruko then, a hermaphrodite?
Her voice and design kinda give off that vibe that she might be of both genders...
I'm not sure, but I don't think she is completely female from what I see.