Anri Karin Reference Comparisons

aracchii

Teto's Territory
so i thought i should re-draw one of my UTAUloid's reference sheets and well now that i have, i think i've improved a fair amount in less than... mm two months?
8UjkiqL.png
VULHt7Y.png

RazzPixel

Teto's Territory
What a cute design! You have improved in that time frame. Drawing a lot does help improvement. U u U

aracchii

Teto's Territory
What a cute design! You have improved in that time frame. Drawing a lot does help improvement. U u U
thank you very much, dearie! i honestly had lost quite the amount of hope in drawing full bodies until yesterday and this really just further confirmed that i should keep that! (uvu)

aracchii

Teto's Territory
Tbh they are both quite good! The mouth reminds me of someone.....
the...... thE..... MOUTH?!???? THE MOUTH?? care to clarify???? i am utterly confused by this statement

EDIT: ALSO THANK YOU BTW SORRY I SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT BUT I WAS BUSY BEING SO CONFUSED

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Rei Allen Yurene, I dont have a pic but the mouths are really similar, just something I noticed, not trying to piss ya off!

aracchii

Teto's Territory
Rei Allen Yurene, I dont have a pic but the mouths are really similar, just something I noticed, not trying to piss ya off!
oh no, dearie, you're not pissing me off at all! in fact i find it almost flattering so dw dw (ovo)b
(also hello i need to dl that bank haha;;; thank you for the introduction tbh)

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Hehe right on! Its an awesome bank from what ive heard of it! Would dl myself but guilty conscience for not using banks I have!

aracchii

Teto's Territory
Hehe right on! Its an awesome bank from what ive heard of it! Would dl myself but guilty conscience for not using banks I have!
ohhh man i totally get that.... looking at my banks in my voice folder rn even and haha no mAYBE I SHOULD RESIST...

back on a somewhat related topic tho like... im considering trying to draw my other designs (and update em a bit) in the same style sssso wish me luck pls and thank

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Woop, good luck on the art and updating, ha ~ //casually stalks forums from corner///utachatcoughoops. v 0v/ It's a real pretty style you've got there. I like how its being improved! ; o ;/

aracchii

Teto's Territory
You dont need luck, yore GOOD! (Adam sandler movie reference, but serious)
appreciate the support even tho i rEALLY DONT GET IT TBH (im not a movie person lol;;; )
Woop, good luck on the art and updating, ha ~ //casually stalks forums from corner///utachatcoughoops. v 0v/ It's a real pretty style you've got there. I like how its being improved! ; o ;/
oh gosh thank you so much! (>///<) im gonna do my best!
debating on doing a girl or boy first tho tbh
(and omg yeah i totally understand that feel...... ur not alone m8)