Any way to edit frq maps on Mac?

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Soo, from what I've gathered so far, there's no frequency map editor on UTAU Synth. And UTAU Synth is kinda, ehh, at generating frq files, so-

Can't use an emulator to use regular UTAU, I'm not allowed (I share the Mac with family)

Am I gonna have to ask someone else to do it for me, or is there possibly (long shot probably) a way I could do it myself?

And as usual, thank you in advance ^3^

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sadly, the only way to fix FRQ files in Mac is having frqeditor program and running that in/with an emulator (frqeditor is PC program, so...). I'm sorry that you're not allowed to use emulator. Otherwise I would teach how to run it on Mac.

I would like to fix FRQs for you but sadly I'm currently too busy with real life. I hope that you'll find someone else who is less busy that me... ^^;

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Sadly, the only way to fix FRQ files in Mac is having frqeditor program and running that in/with an emulator (frqeditor is PC program, so...). I'm sorry that you're not allowed to use emulator. Otherwise I would teach how to run it on Mac.

I would like to fix FRQs for you but sadly I'm currently too busy with real life. I hope that you'll find someone else who is less busy that me... ^^;

Ah, oh well that's ok >3< Thank you though!

Reactions: Nohkara

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wine Is Not an Emulator (WINE).

It's just a wrapper to run a windows program on mac like a regular mac application. It doesn't do anything terrifying like get deep into the system. It's like a separate little bubble for the program to run.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wine Is Not an Emulator (WINE).

It's just a wrapper to run a windows program on mac like a regular mac application. It doesn't do anything terrifying like get deep into the system. It's like a separate little bubble for the program to run.
Sorry for using incorrect terms pff