Arpasing Voicebanks... breaking?

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It may be only me with this issue but it's currently a big one.

I have a couple Arpasing voicebanks installed (specifically Peiton Emuji Arpa, Koyanagi Sayuki_DEITY Arpasing, and 夏手ニルArpasing) that just abruptly being incompatible with the Arpasing Assistant plugin.
SeCi7xi.png

Originally the Arpasing Assistant worked perfectly fine with the voicebanks, and I've actually tried reinstalling each voicebank but it doesn't seem to work. The Assistant works fine with other voicebanks I have (Like Tarek Arpasing, Damien Arpasing, Klad Arpasing, etc)

The only things I've done to these voicebanks is slightly re-oto them, and they worked fine with the fixed oto before, it's just now they seem to break the Arpasing Assistant for no reason.

If maybe I can get some help from someone who's experienced the same problem, or maybe just some ideas on how to fix it, that would be great.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've heard from some people that the issues arises after editing the OTO, because of the way UTAU automatically sorts the file names. It's meant to go 1.wav 2.wav 3.wav etc. but editing re-sorts it to 1.wav 10.wav 100.wav. My solution was to add leading zeroes to the file names to prevent rearrangement of the OTO. I am not 100% this will fix it, since as far as I know, Arpasing Assistant is a mysterious black box ^^;;
Do try it though! So, 001, 002, 035, etc.

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've heard from some people that the issues arises after editing the OTO, because of the way UTAU automatically sorts the file names. It's meant to go 1.wav 2.wav 3.wav etc. but editing re-sorts it to 1.wav 10.wav 100.wav. My solution was to add leading zeroes to the file names to prevent rearrangement of the OTO. I am not 100% this will fix it, since as far as I know, Arpasing Assistant is a mysterious black box ^^;;
So that's why you made the updated reclist... To fix this kind of issue.
[doublepost=1492721128][/doublepost]Though this will take a bit of time to fix old voicebanks by hand, having to edit the file names and oto entries.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For file names, you might be able to use some sort of mass file renaming tool. Then you could regenerate the OTO with the updated index.

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For file names, you might be able to use some sort of mass file renaming tool. Then you could regenerate the OTO with the updated index.
Ah yes, I actually have such a renaming tool aswell

FeatheredFinch

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Just letting you know in Oremo it named the files as "001, 002, ect. and moresampler said it couldn't oto it cause the index is read as 1, 2, 3, ect. is there a way around this 'cause I noticed mine broke too.

FeatheredFinch

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
The link in the directory has been fixed now.
Thank you!!
[doublepost=1495426900][/doublepost]
The link in the directory has been fixed now.
One more question I have, in the 2.0 reclist it only has half of the sounds then in the 1.0 and I still had to record from both lists, could you combine these possibly? reasoning is cause moresampler only works if all 300+ samples are recorded and there is big chunks missing in the 2.0

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You do not need to record 119 to 219 for a complete bank. Maybe I should just remove those from the index.csv