Art Contest: Aiko Kikyuune Skin (Dark)

Discussion in 'Skin Development' started by Defoko, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defoko

Defoko Administrator Administrator Moderator Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Now is your chance to be part of UtaForum history! A chance to create art for a possible UtaForum header, get your credits in our footer, and win a variety of prizes including tokens, badges and more!

Specifications

UTAU: Aiko Kikyuune
    Type: Dark Skin
    Prize: Voting Tokens
    All entrants will receive 1 token, event badge, plus an additional tokens for staff poll placement.
    Runtime: Till minimum 3 entries are received +1 week grace period for additional entrants who started something but were still pending.
    Entry: To enter simply reply to this thread with your submissions.

You will be making art for the "Flat Awesome Aiko (Dark)" skin currently live on UtaForum as a beta. It is a child theme of the "Flat Awesome" free XenForo theme. It has already been recolored to a shade of blue and we expect both Aiko and blue to be the primary aspects of art submitted. Extra consideration will be given to artists who continue with the "Flat" theme and contribute "Flat" artwork.

Required Art
    • Logo Image [Example]
      Height: 50px to 100px
      Width: 300px to 600px
      The logo image should have the text "UtaForum.net" and a themed tagline of your choice. It should have a transparent background and will appear in the top left side of the header. Accent artwork is recommended, ideas include things like balloons, pause-play buttons, chibi-character, full heads, speech bubble music signs, etc.
    • Body Image [Example]
      Height: 300px to 800px
      Width: 250px to 400px
      This image will be fixed to the bottom right of the content body. It should be a character image of Aiko Kikyuune. A transparent background is recommended and extra consideration will go to submissions that fit with the "flat" styling of the theme. The blue colors of the forum can be adjusted to match whatever shades of the artwork submitted.

Prizes

All participants will receive 1 Token and a participation medal. Additional tokens will be awarded based off of staff votes.
    Overall winner will receive bonus tokens, artist credit, and a link of their choice in the skin's footer.

Best of luck to all our entrants!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
  3. BuniiCake

BuniiCake Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget. Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was confused with the size, sorry;

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    Tema likes this.
  4. root@kineticisepic~#

root@kineticisepic~# Just an UtaForum user Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I guess, here I go:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also tested it in the site to give a rough idea of what it would look like in use:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These files were both created in Inkscape, so I've attached the original SVG files in case you need them:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    Tema likes this.
  5. Zoku

Zoku heta-tan campaigner 2k16 Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    it took me 99999 years, but here you go!

BuniiCake and Tema like this.
  6. Hentai

Hentai Forum Theming Guy Administrator Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Bit late, was away for a lot of the holiday but confirming the receipt of 3 entries and going to draw this contest to a close.

Final date for submissions will be January 3, 2016. I will set up staff polls on the 4th, and expect to have the BETA skin and art implemented by the 10th, 2 weeks from today.

Tema, Zoku and oteto like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.