Art/Cover Maker Looking for Trades [open]

kyukon

Momo's Minion
- Moved from Art forum -

Hello utacommunity~~
Kyu here~ (a.k.a Kari)
I'm willing to draw covers/concept art/art in general for those who are in need of art/ for people who cannot draw.
I am also willing to make graphics such as banners, etc

For those who have no idea what my art looks like, you can check out the covers I made for myself on my YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/akariutau
Orrrr, you can check out my  art in general on deviantART: http://karii-chan.deviantart.com/

What I Can Make For You:
+ Cover Art/PV Art
+ Reference Art/Design an Utau
+ Graphics (download buttons, banners, avatars)
+ Animated gifs (pixels)
+ Chibi Art
+ Wallpaper (for desktop or otherwise print for your own means)

Here are some services I have a need for: (If you can offer a bolded service, you will take priority)
+ High Quality Mixer (audio)
+ MMD Model Maker/Editor
+ Make oto.ini for VCV bank
+ Video Creator ( especially those with Mac or Sony Vegas )
+ Make a cover with my Utau and publish it
+ .ust maker

or
If you cannot trade/have no skills with which to trade...
+ $$$ (you can always buy my art -- please send a pm for details or read on my DA homepage)

Depending on the complexity of the order, I may request that you add more to your side of the trade, and I'll do the same to make the trade even.
ex. PV art would require more on your end, while it would require more on my end if you offered to do the oto.ini for a VCV bank

Please specify which service you are offering and what you want me to do when you post.

Please do not post if you do not intend to finish your half of the trade within a timely manner, or if you are prone to dropping projects.

Slots;;

Finished;;
fukokun
zafJ~
PandaLolii

Hare

Teto's Territory
I am literally dying for art at the moment, because I suck at digital art, and my scanner for traditional art is equally as bad x_x

Could I request some cover art? Because I'm a bit behind at the moment, and I'd like them to be in a different style to my own.
I am able to mix audio or can make a cover with an UTAU of yours, whichever you are in need of most at the moment.

Mixing Examples:
Hirari Hirari and Leia
Please let me know if those are ok :smile:

P

PurinPuff

Ooh! Your art is lovely! I'd love to request some artwork, but before I tell you what, I'll show you what I can do!

I can cover song with your UTAU and publish them to my YT channel.
[Link]

As far as mixing goes... meh; I use audacity. :sick:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/purinpuff/utau-alumina[/soundcloud]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/purinpuff/luna-turkish-march[/soundcloud]

I'd say I'm good at starting a .ust, but I'm not too good at finishing them. >_>;
Purin's Junkyard

--

ALSO Cdra is willing to do stuff for artwork.
Check out their request thread

kyukon

Momo's Minion
@zafJ
Your mixing is fine! C:
What covers would you like me to draw?
Depending on how many/the detail and complexity, I will determine which of my songs I want mixed. :3

@Purin
I would love it if you did a cover with one of my UTAU. <33
Any song is good, but you might want to check my channel, to make sure you're not doing a cover I already did. C:
Would would you like me to draw?

P

PurinPuff

kyukon link said:
@Purin
I would love it if you did a cover with one of my UTAU. <33
Any song is good, but you might want to check my channel, to make sure you're not doing a cover I already did. C:
Would would you like me to draw?

I will -definitely- check if a song is covered before I go ahead and do it. :smile:
Hm, I'm torn between two art requests... Can I come back to you on it?
Oh, and don't worry; just because the art is delayed, it doesn't mean I'm not going to work on the cover. I'm going to play around until I find a really awesome song. <3

Hare

Teto's Territory
kyukon link said:
@zafJ
Your mixing is fine! C:
What covers would you like me to draw?
Depending on how many/the detail and complexity, I will determine which of my songs I want mixed. :3

Ahh thankyou :D
Hmm, I'd like cover art for I=Fantasy and Hirari Hirari for my UTAU Hare (Concept Art).
For Hirari Hirari, I'd like it to be a similar post to the original artwork, but with I=Fantasy, perhaps of her performing or dancing? Whatever you'd like to do ^^

...>.< Sorry if I've asked of too much, please tell me. Whatever you'd like mixed is fine with me :smile: I want to focus a bit more on mixing for now anyway.
Thankyou again :3

kyukon

Momo's Minion
@Purin
Oh, I'm not too worried, I'll trust you. haha
But what would you like me to draw?

@zafJ
Alrighty! Will do!
I'll pm you the covers when I've finished. C:
I'll also pm you the details to the song I want mixed right now~

P

PurinPuff

kyukon link said:
@Purin
Oh, I'm not too worried, I'll trust you. haha
But what would you like me to draw?

I THINK I want a download graphic for my UTAU Kazu
Thing is, I don't have his bank finished yet.
So I'm stuck between the graphic and cover art for a song. Since I'm not well experienced with his voice yet, I wouldn't know what song I'd like him to debut with...
Hence the need for waiting. xD

kyukon

Momo's Minion
Ahhh alrighty then, I see. haha
Well, just let me know when you're sure of what you want. C:

P

PurinPuff

Re: Art/Cover Maker Looking for Trades [full]

I'll have the cover uploaded soon; I'm trying to piece together the proper harmonies of the original song, but I'm kind of deaf when it comes to that, so it might be a few more days. :sick:

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Hi! I was wondering if you ever got my reply-email. XD;; It's been awhile, and I'm afraid you thought I just dropped it. ; A ; So leaving a reply to double check if that's okay with you! u v u

kyukon

Momo's Minion

@Panda
Ohhhh, actually, I never got the pm. ; u ;
I did think you decided to drop it errrr oTL
I can add you back on the list pronto though~!

However, can I have you mix a different song for me? C:
I'll send a message.

kyukon

Momo's Minion
Slots are open again~
Some people were dropped because they never got back to me on their request.
If you would like to be put back on the slot, please repost with your request.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I could definitely mix for art, i love your style QAQ

Timing example (BECAUSE IT WAS A BUTT TO EDIT THE TIMING OF THE ORIGINAL PUZZLE FOR THE PIANO VERSION, so if you want a mix of a song other than the original, can do C: )
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17943104?mypage_nicorepo
general examples:
http://soundcloud.com/thesnowsongstress-1/utau-invisible-hekine-chinji-x

http://soundcloud.com/thesnowsongstress-1/utau-francium-hekine-chinji-1

I'd love a pic of my baby in her new design (AND BTW I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE LITTLE MAGE OUTFIT YOU MADE HER, SO CUUUUUTE)

Design:
hekine_chinji_tsuyoikoe___alt__design_by_snow_songstress-d4zed7e.jpg

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
Oh, god, I'm always in need of art, really...I could make a cover using your UTAU or I could oto.ini that VCV if you still need that.
In return, I'd like a sort of banner (you know, to put into my signature) with my three UTAUs on it and/or some art of Yunia for her VCV release video.
If you're interested, I''ll give you their designs :smile: