Art Trade/Commission

Scurumi

Teto's Territory
Hi, I want to practice drawing more so I am offering cover art/official design trades/commissions. Please tell me the song and if possible, please send me the song with your UTAU singing it~ In return, you can either pay ($15 through PayPal), draw art of my UTAU, or make my her sing something. If you choose to pay instead of draw/sing, please pay me before I start the picture. Also, you may request to see the sketch of the cover art/design before I finish it. Please choose which style you would like me to draw your UTAU in.

I have three slots open~
1.)
2.)
3.)

I may open up more if I feel like doing more.

Art Samples- (more samples, including larger versions of these images can be found at my blog here)
Sketch Style
fd6gqw.jpg
2ujmezm.jpg

Clean Style
149vzti.jpg
2qiqu4h.jpg

Last edited:

jerd_herley

Momo's Minion
Hello! I saw this randomly and I have no art of my UTAU besides my sketch. Could you draw her in the clean style please? I'll draw yours in return c:
Here she is:
12464067_550002475168940_725428756_n.jpg

[doublepost=1451762780][/doublepost]
Hello! I saw this randomly and I have no art of my UTAU besides my sketch. Could you draw her in the clean style please? I'll draw yours in return c:
Here she is:
12464067_550002475168940_725428756_n.jpg
I'll color her, like, now
[doublepost=1451763940][/doublepost]there she goes (sorry for the multiple posts D:smile:
12463787_550377951798059_299169685_n.jpg

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've seen your art on another trade post! I'd be down to do an art trade with you :smile: I'm not on a stationary PC right now, but I'll add a link to my UTAUloid as soon as possible!

Scurumi

Teto's Territory
ahh I was really busy with a few different projects and I forgot about this thread ;;; I am now not as busy anymore though, so I can do these now~

Reactions: GothAmaterasu

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
If this is still open, is it possible that I could make a cover in return for art instead of an art trade, since I can't draw?

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
If this is still open, may I do a few covers with your utau in exchange for art? I'm a bit busy with commissions so I can't offer art at the moment

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(I totally didn't forget about my own thread, can't be; I'm horrible at keeping track of things)

This is Yura!
yura_sashoune_2015_concept_art_by_xshadowxxiii-d8vlqli.png

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Hi. I don't know if this is open anymore, but I'd love to make 3 covers and an arrange with your UTAU OR a small character song with your UTAU if possible... My UTAU has no art yet. If your interested, here's my most recent instrumental
https://t.co/rU0dQVglqJ