Artists? MMD Modelers? Voice Actors? Yes Please! ><(UPDATED)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
//Pathetic, I know

I don't really have much to offer as far as my skills go, but I am in DESPERATE need of cover art for Yuumei, voice actors for my two other UTAU, otoers for those banks, and MMD models for my UTAUs. I'm behind about 6-7 YouTube covers and it's severely affecting me.. So, here's what I can do for you.. At this point, I'm looking for a permanent cover maker for me so I don't have to constantly do..this. D': (although I'm happy to use other's UTAUs~) The only things I CANNOT do are otoing, making usts for now, and making MMD Models. > >;;

Mix Media. Here is an example:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/c-l-bres/utau-apatite-yuumei-feat-vert[/soundcloud]

Make videos with Sony Vegas. Best example so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCyawRiksu4#ws

I could...Make your UTAU a website? Weebly example

I can try making more elaborate ones eventually. ow o
Or use your UTAU, as well as publish it to YouTube.. Granted that you provide art of your UTAU. I don't want to screw any designs up. :'D

I can even advertise for you. :'D I'm not very popular on any UTAU website, but it doesn't hurt to have an extra pair of eyes?

I can also write fanfics or draw derpy pieces of fanart for you.. I'm cool with drawing fanart but I will NEVER make cover art.(Just look at my dA.) XD;;

But PLEASE, Do not apply for a trade if:
It takes you more than a week to make art/do other services. I can't wait around forever for art, I'm kind of on a time schedule til school ends. >< If delays occur, fine,  but please try not to purposely stall? D": I try getting my side of the bargain done as efficiently and quickly as remotely possible.
You don't intend on fulfilling your side of the trade, but that's a given, right?
You disappear for a long period of time and tell me nothing. I like being informed. :C

So..If you'd like to trade with me, please post your art examples (I might be a bit picky since I pride my Utaus a LOT, but long as the art looks a LOT better than mine then cool. < __> Alsp, this should be a given but it must be DIGITAL.) and I will decide whether I want a trade or not. c:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: Artists? Yes Please! ><

Er, alright, what are you offering for your side of the trade? And what would you like done? .  o.

creamwolf

Teto's Territory
Re: Artists? MMD Modelers? Voice Actors? Yes Please! ><

i shall do your covers for u in return 4rr advertisement?he hasnt done a duet yet?,:3

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Alright, could I see some of your art? So I know what to expect.. Also, may I perhaps hear your utau? :3

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Cool~ I especially love that Rolling boy one, wow. * o*

And aww, he has such a cutesy shonen voice. o wo Is there perhaps any song you'd like for your utau to sing? And any particular picture you have drawn/ may draw soon you'd like me to use for a video?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Unfortunately, I am not. I am amateur at it and still learning. ><;

creamwolf

Teto's Territory

ah i see x3 no biggy ^^, how about black rock shooter ?^^

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I think I can do that..I've actually been wanting to do that song with my own utau. xDD May I please get the download to your utau's bank?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

That'd be awesome. x3

But if I cannot find the ust (or a working one, as I've already been looking ''orz) would there perhaps be another song you'd like? And like I mentioned before, if you have a picture of your utau you'd like to use, please shoot that my way, too, so I can make a video off of that. :3

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Alrighty. o3 o Is it for Black Rock Shooter? Because regrettably, I'm not finding any working ust links just yet. ; A; I may suggest it in the UST thread, but I'm unsure how long that may take to get someone to make it.

creamwolf

Teto's Territory

Sango actually did a vsq for it, and the pic was going to be for canterella ^^, i know theres gotta be a ust 4 tht

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

To be quite honest, I have no idea what a vsq is... xD;; But I do believe there is a Cantarella ust working! c8

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

FFFt, thank you, Venia!

Now why is it when I look on Youtube, all I find are teh broken linked ones?! XD