Automatic oto.ini suffixer

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
I'm the kind of lazy person who doesn't want to have ALL the work to put suffixes manually on a bank, so I decided to write a program that does this automatically in no time!
I'm going to give detailed instructions of how to use it, and the download link.

Download link:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByVl7ootIKceWVJtaEVvSU5IZUk

56260432.png

When you uncompress the files, you will get a folder like this one.

92088412.png

Then, you should copy the oto.ini you want to add the suffixes to this folder

90816390.png

Go to the adress bar and type cmd

scaled.php

When you hit enter, the command prompt will open

scaled.php

Type: otoSuffixer.exe oto.ini <suffix> and hit enter.
In my case, I used the suffix 常

scaled.php

And it is done! The program generated a oto.txt file with the suffix you used.

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
Yes, it does. All it does actually is to add a suffix to every alias on the oto.ini, so it doesn't matter if it is CV, VCV, in kana or romaji, it will add the suffix right after the alias.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wow, this is incredibly useful!  *w*  Thanks for posting it here!

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
Update: now execution of the program is easier, by avoiding the direct usage of cmd. Instead, I made a batch file.

Download link: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByVl7ootIKceUndUMEtGUnpSa2s

Instructions for usage:

20196608.png

Copy the oto.ini you want to edit to the same folder as the program

85146643.png

Then, right click on the otoSuffixer.bat file, and select Edit

22963456.png

When you open it, you will get this. You will want to edit only the suffix part to what you wish

62850439.png

Save the editions you made and close

17909277.png

Double click the file you just eddited. It will execute the program and already generate the oto.txt file

System_Error

Momo's Minion
I'm not fimilear with the terms, When I'm going through oto's I just do it all based on image- not terms. So I'm sorry for asking a stupid question, but, what is a suffix? DX

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
A suffix is something that is appended to the end of the lyric you want to use. For example: instead of simply "a", a possible suffix would be "a強". But for this note to work, this suffix must be registered on the oto.ini's alias, and that is what this program does.

Sarumi

Momo's Minion
I had just wondered if there was something like this for not so long ago. This is very useful, thanks for sharing!

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
um... well... I have been using UTAU for more than two years already, and I'm studying IT on college. And I'm trying to converge both to the same point, so as a starting point, I'm making some small programs to support UTAU users, and make people''s lives easier, cause I KNOW how hard is to make things with UTAU

Cyrusu

Momo's Minion
Cool! It's hard to understand how UTAU works at first because it's not like VOCALOID where you put notes and it's automatically awesome LOL

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Thanks. This really helped me a lot :smile: Combining a lot of appends makes things more convenient and useful for me.

Just asking but what did you use the 常 for? As in what kind of append? A strong one? A soft one?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Google Drive is saying that the download is infected with a virus and it won't allow me to download it. Is there actually something wrong, or can you fix the link/upload it somewhere else?

Reactions: Zarsla and na4a4a

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@Adlez27
If you have a Google Drive account and get the app cloud convert. Then convert it to a .zip file and save it to your google drive account.Then you'll be able to download it.

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
I believe that Google Drive may be detecting the .bat file as a virus... I'll see what I can do to fix this

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
I get the error

'otoSuffixer.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Any way to fix this?