• 25-30

• 30-35

• 35-40

• 40-45

• 45+

Results are only viewable after voting.
P

partial

I messed up on the poll and I can't edit the answers, I guess??
So -1 from the right number of every choice.
i.e 0-5 should be 0-4, which continues with 5-9, 10-14, ect.

I'm curious to know the average ages of users here on UTAforum. I normally assume most are in their early teens, but I don't know how accurate that assumption is. I just wanted to gather a general consensus of ages here. Answers are changeable in case you want to come back and vote again a few years from now.

Feel free to reply with your specific age, as well.
I'm 19. I will be 20 next June.

Last edited by a moderator:

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
(why no votes this is cool)

I'm 20 now. Started UTAU when I was 16 I think. drunk utau for 21st birthday

P

partial

I see. I started with UTAU when I was 15... Well, I started drawing mascots. I didn't actually enjoy using UTAU until I learned how to OTO, as I was 18 at the time. lol me

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
I was a wee 10 year old when I started working with/listening to Vocaloid and UTAU. 17 now and loved every minute so far! Well... mostly.

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
A good portion of the people on UF are ages 13-30. I'm 18 (I'll be 19 on Halloween)

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
Started off around the second half of 9 years old(Oh, the horrid voicebanks I made OTZ)(officially not a weeb when I turned 11). Now twelve, turnin' thirteen on Dec 6 why the 0-5 y/o group range though.

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I think I was about 14 when I first started with UTAU, and now I'm 19. It's been five years!

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I started using UTAU around 15. Now I'm 18 soon to be 19.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd love to see this poll improved a bit and have lots more people answer it. I think should be changed to have different range values, as consider how different in age a 10 and 15 year old are (similarly with 15 and 20). I'd go with more like, 10-12, 13-15, 16-17, 18-21, 22-25, 25-30, and so on with larger ages. If you're under 13 you're not really supposed to be on the internet unsupervised, but that's ridiculous. Still, if you're under 10...

Anyway, I'm 23. I started when I was 19.

Reactions: Nohkara
P

partial

I'd love to see this poll improved a bit and have lots more people answer it. I think should be changed to have different range values, as consider how different in age a 10 and 15 year old are (similarly with 15 and 20). I'd go with more like, 10-12, 13-15, 16-17, 18-21, 22-25, 25-30, and so on with larger ages. If you're under 13 you're not really supposed to be on the internet unsupervised, but that's ridiculous. Still, if you're under 10...

Anyway, I'm 23. I started when I was 19.
I would change the poll answers if I could, but I don't get an option to edit them. I can edit the title or the post, though... not that either of those help...

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I would change the poll answers if I could, but I don't get an option to edit them. I can edit the title or the post, though... not that either of those help...
Yeah, I don't think you can change that after making it. Not a huge deal or anything, just my thoughts.