AYE!

its.adel

All Hail Adel
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
aye yalls! I'm Adel, 16 yrs old, a college student studying 4 majors ;u; Hope we cud werk together and get along! Oh btw I've known UTAU and Vocaloid for awhile now, I've been here before with an alias I now decided to leave behind and let it burn to cinder. (lets not talk abt that yea? I'm here to start anew!)

Reactions: Miawerz

Shibaru 101

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UtaForum! Sorry for the late reply. I'm new here too! Hope you like it here. Explore the site and you can get many tutorials. If you go to the Showcase, you can find many voicebank that you can download and use it.

Reactions: its.adel

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Hello!
College student at 16? ...Are you Filipino too? :O I'm not in college, though. Got caught up in K to 12

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Holy, you're a college student at 16??? And a quadruple major you're gonna be in for a ride JEEEZ

Welcome to UtaForum or welcome back if you had a different name before haha. Out of curiosity what are the majors you're doing? o:

its.adel

All Hail Adel
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello!
College student at 16? ...Are you Filipino too? :O I'm not in college, though. Got caught up in K to 12
Not from the Philippines, I came from the neighbouring country in the South East Asia~

Holy, you're a college student at 16??? And a quadruple major you're gonna be in for a ride JEEEZ

Welcome to UtaForum or welcome back if you had a different name before haha. Out of curiosity what are the majors you're doing? o:
HAHA Glad to be back! My 4 majors (idek if these are considered as majors but here it is) were Psychology, Sociology, English Literature and IGCSE English Advanced Level