Bad Apple Japanese/English Acoustic Guitar Cover

TheChaosBattery

Teto's Territory
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/thechaosbattery/bad-apple-japanese-english[/soundcloud]

I made this short cover for no reason other than the fact that I was bored of configuring Prince Desmond's OTO. What do you think?

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I like it. I wonder are there people who do sing/ have a good singing voice that make utau? or are into music in general(eg. have some kind of musical training like read music or play instruments)
Though I find it somewhat funny that instead of finish "editing" a robotic singing voice and doing a cover you instead sang one yourself.
Japanese: Sound like a ballad or super slow song.
I like it that it seemed odd
Transition: form Japanese to English, I thought it was good.
English: More up to the tempo and it was good.
Overall do a full cover or use your UTAU. (I'd love to see more more people "showoff" their musical talents when using there UTAU, I think it's cool and fun to watch.)

TheChaosBattery

Teto's Territory
Ooh, a comment! Thank you for your kind words.
I actually am self trained in making music. I'm in a rap group with my friend, but we're taking a bit of a brake because our visions were starting to conflict. I also can play piano and guitar both by ear. There are two reasons behind me deciding to sing this myself instead of having my Utauloid sing it. 1) I wanted to show off a little bit cx 2) My utauloid (Prince Desmond) is an unfinished vcv utauloid and I'm making the oto from scratch, so configuring is a very boring and tedious process. I may or may not make a full cover of this due to the constrained amount of freetime I have at the moment, being a college student and tech support intern I don't have as much time to dedicate toward my talents as I would like. I'm happy you enjoyed my work. Oh, and good luck on your WIP voicebanks, an Utauloid with that many lingual capabilities would require the perfect storm of a reclist.

hessa11

Momo's Minion
I Love Nomico.
I still don’t know about you, about myself, about everything.
If I can open my heavy eyelids, if I break everything, then turn black!!!