Critique Requested 【Bixibite】World is Mine【UTAU Cover】

Discussion in 'Song Covers' started by tiaramisuu, Jun 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. tiaramisuu

tiaramisuu Teto's Territory Supporter

Trophy Points
    hiya!! this is my 3rd time tuning, i think i did better this time! this was tuned completely from scratch from a vsqx. i'm still looking to improve (especially since i got my first dislike, orz) so i'd love some tips and pointers!:love:

thank you for looking!!

MuddaAsian and Akriel like this.
  3. Akriel

Akriel Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I'm probably not the best person to look for critique wise since I don't have any idea about tuning or anything like that... But I really have to say, that the tuning is SO fluid and everything flows so well that I honestly thought this wasn't an UTAU cover! It's amazing, especially at the start! Though I prefer male covers to things, your cover is more than absolutely one of my favorites...
    I love so many things about this UTAU and cover that I can't even put it into words other than I'm more that definitely using her for a collab with my boy Aki. Amazing work! :wink:

tiaramisuu likes this.
  4. tiaramisuu

tiaramisuu Teto's Territory Supporter

Trophy Points
    oh gosh, thank you so much!! :cry: that means a lot! I'm sure I still have room for improvement tho!
    I hope you have as much fun using her as I did!! :smile:

Akriel likes this.
  5. Akriel

Akriel Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    You're more than welcome and I'm really glad it does!!! I'm sure you do as well, everyone does! I absolutely will, she's such a neat UTAU! :sing: