Black Rock Shooter Anime (not OVA)!

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
(finally watched every episode orz)

I liked it even the first episode was freakin' rushed

Saya is totally Black Gold Saw. (I think everybody knows it orz) And Kotoha was just awww, I think everybody wanted to give her a hug orz. And finally you can see in this episode the connection between Mato's "dream world" and the real world. And I'm curious about Kagari - I don't really think she'll be friends with Mato that fast (yes, I also have to comment the second episode orz).

Awwww I'm totally excited about the next episode >w<

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Episode 4. Done~

MAN! I was sooo waiting for Yomi to lose it. I was just waiting for these friends and relationships and feeling lonely to just finally take it's toll on her. Sadistic? Maybe so. But I was just waiting for it! And her skulls! :'D Her skulls are also now here! I'm sorry...Dead Master was always my fave character. And STR. Who showed up too ;u; Best episode ever~ I wonder if Yomi is going to disappear again like in the OVA?

I still wanna know...what are Saya and Saw up to? I know they're connected some how. They have to be. And why have Koha and Kagari forgotten their feelings towards the people they loved like a lot? BRS! Are you doing more harm than good little lady? D:< Stop decapitating people!

Also...the music for this anime...well the music that played when Yomi was losing her mind...I want an OST.

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
Episode 5 woot~

INSANE BLACK ROCK SHOOTER APPEARED! /shot I'm sure next episode IBSR will take real action~ So Yuu and Strength are the "real" connection between this two worlds? And no Yomi, don't diiiiiiie (that explains the reaction of Kagari... I still dislike her orz) I want IBSR. NOW!

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Episode 5...

Ok, well it really made me kind of sad that Yuu is kind of like...I'll call her the "good version of Saya" because she seems to know about the other world equally as well, if not moreso. But I wanted her to be an ordinary girl, and I thought she was. Actually, when she went to see Saya, I thought that for sure what Saya said would cause Strength to go beserk. Instead, she's someone who doesn't seem to exist...AND HERE I WAS HOPING SHE WAS THE ONLY NORMAL PERSON. But I guess I could warm up to the whole "good version of Saya" thing eventually.

On the other hand, I like New!Kagari. She seems to be starting to stop being weird.

I'm ok with the Insane Black Rock Shooter thing. It makes Mato/BRS less perfect, and maybe it'll cause Strength's first appearance in battle (unless Yuu is not STR, which would make me even more discontent about Yuu's character change).
Now, where is episode 6's preview? The site won't load for me >_<

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Episode 6~

I'm actually happy with Yuu and STR's role in all of this because to me she didn't have a big enough one in the anime and STR and Dead Master are my favorite other selves soo yeah. And Saya and Yuu's backstory holy cow...did not see that coming but at least now its confirmed she and Black Gold Saw are in fact connected. I mean instead of us being 99% sure it's now 100%. But I still don't get why Saya put all that stress on Yomi to awaken Dead Master if she's supposed to be protecting stuff.../confused but slightly satisfied

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I love this thing. I absolutely love this thing. The plot went from 'meh' to 'epic' in what, three episodes? Man, this series is way better than I expected.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Episode 6, yeah!

O_o Ok, Yuu really started creeping me out. I still don't get Saya or Yuu's objectives...It's nice to see STR finally in battle, though.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I got scared by IBRS though! I adore BRS in every way possible, but that really set me off. I hope she reverts back somehow. But something is nagging me this won't have a good ending.