boop!

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
so, i've actually been around the UTAU for some time -- mainly floating and lurking about. while i've started many character designs and voicebanks, i never fully invested enough time for it, and never worked on them as much as i should have. but, my name is Chihaya, and i remember being within the community since mid-2009 or so. it's been some time. i've been in and out, occasionally finding newer UTAU or songs that bring me back, but that's basically it. i don't want to ramble on for to long, but. //;;

greetings, all! <3

Reactions: comet3

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
i will do my best not to fall too far behind. initially, i was really up-to-date on a lot of things, such as VocaRankings and UTAURankings, but slowly fell off and slightly lost interest due to a number of things. but lately something kicked in me to slightly return. hopefully all will go well. thank you for the warm welcomes!

Reactions: Nanika

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
YOYOYOYOYOYO Why are you coming back? XD I'm curious what springed you into action this time. Feel free to visit the chatbox, a good active place I hang out in a lot.

Also gomen I never get on Skype like ever and haven't seen any of your attempts to contact me haha ;; shuold get on after work and reply

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
AAAAAAAHHHHHH It's Chihaya~!!!! :love: Do you remember me? :'D

wowowowowow How have you been welcome back!!!!

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
AAAAAAAHHHHHH It's Chihaya~!!!! :love: Do you remember me? :'D

wowowowowow How have you been welcome back!!!!

of course i remember you! even though i may not speak to people for long, i still remember them! haha, i remember Iris Libra very well and still love her voicebank and design. > u < ! i've been well, got into the spirit of things and have been educating myself on a few things while juggling life! but yes, it's very good to speak to you again! ; w ; <3