Bring Me UTAU Edition

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by kimchi-tan, Apr 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kimchi-tan

kimchi-tan Your local Mikotard Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    This fun thread would be like the party game "Bring Me" but instead of only 1 host asking for objects, each of us will ask and "bring" a voicebank the previous person asks for. So this both a for fun thread and an asking thread for voicebanks you want others to suggest or introduce to you :wink:

Rules:

1. Only ask for one voicebank. Likewise, suggest only one voicebank.
    2. Do not reply consecutively.
    3. Make sure you suggest a voicebank and ask for a voicebank. Don't be a party pooper.
    4. Make sure the voicebank you suggest is publicly available and free for download.
    5. Link to your suggested voicebank's demo or a well-made solo cover so the asker can easily hear how it sounds like.
    Here's a sample exchange if you're not familiar how Bring Me works:

Person #1: Bring me a soft, monopitch CV voicebank.
    Person #2: I bring you Nizimine Kakoi. Bring me a multipitch powerscale voicebank.
    Person #3: I bring you Mawarine Shuu. Bring me a...

Some reminders:

1. Try not to repeat voicebanks previously suggested. This is to promote a diverse selection of voicebanks being suggested. Suggesting another/specific voicebank of an UTAU previously suggested (ex: Teto's normal VB and Teto's whisper VB )is perfectly fine.
    2. If you ask for a voicebank using a subjective adjective (ex: cool, expressive, etc.), please respect the bringer's perspective on what they consider the adjective you used as.
    3. Refrain from asking for a really specific paradoxical voicebank/joke voicebank that probably doesn't exist. Don't be a party pooper.
    4. Have fun!
    [hr]

Bring me a cute voicebank with a young girl's voice :sing:

3. Piia

Piia Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I bring...
    Kane Tomo to the burger's sacrifice altar ^^; Good enough?

I would've offered 'you know who' ᶘ ͡°ᴥ͡°ᶅ but that'd be so expected :')

[hr]

Now, someone please bring us the most boyish voicebank (design and voice ideally) that you know ^-^
    [this is subjective because I'd really like to see some new voicebanks that will probably be something I'll be interested at ^^]

EDIT: If you have an idea for someone's 'bring me' request but already 'brought one', is it fine to respond again?

kimchi-tan likes this.
  4. UTAUlikeVOCALOID

UTAUlikeVOCALOID Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Well for me, Imma go with....Hakupo Tsukishiro There's like a lot of boyish VBs with more manly design so some people might disagree with me xD Also if you click his first name you'll get a video while if you click the last you'll get a pic xD

Now, someone bring me a deep female voicebank

Piia likes this.
  5. kimchi-tan

kimchi-tan Your local Mikotard Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I bring thee Nitton!

Bring me a flexible, multipitch VCV voicebank with a young boy's voice I hope that isn't too narrow OTL