Bruno & Clara Original Song Contest

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Official Site
So, this was the surprise Voctro had in store. A contest for Bruno and Clara! If you can't read Spanish well, Google Translate is pretty useful. The prizes are really sweet too if you don't have them.

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Here's the list of prizes-

-FIRST PRIZE

• 1 MAIKA + BrunoClara DVD
  • 1 YOHIOloid
  • 1 VY1 Original T-Shirt
  • Professional mastering of two of your songs (I think that's what it says... could a translator confirm?)
  • 1 Poster
-SECOND PRIZE
  • 1 BrunoClara OR MAIKA DVD
  • Sweet Ann OR Big AL (Google Translate gives me "and" but I know "o" doesn't mean "and" , so I'm going with "or" for now)
  • 1 galaco and ZOLA PROJECT Trial DVD
  • 1 VY1 Original T-Shirt
  • Professional mastering of one of your songs
  • 1 Poster
-THIRD PRIZE
  • 1 BrunoClara OR MAIKA DL Version
  • 1 Oliver
  • 1 Aoki Lapis metal-strap
  • 1 v flower CD
  • 1 Poster
-"VOCTRO FAVORITES" CATEGORY (Google translate gives me "jury favorites" but going by the MAIKA Contest prize tiers I'm gonna infer that it means Voctro Favorites)
  • VOCALOID NEO Starter Kit (Cubase AI 7 + Cubase Editor NEO + Steinberg CL1)
  • 1 BrunoClara and MAIKA DVD
  • 1 YOHIOloid
  • 1 VOCALOID Masu (wooden cup)
  • Professional mastering of two of your songs
  • 1 Poster
----

Pretty awesome prizes. :wink:

Reactions: Tema and Xuu

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh my gods I'm going to cry. :bigtears: I regretted not making anything for the Maika contest, so I haaave to try for this

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
As much as I would like to try, it is a contest after all, and I probably won't be able to win any of the prizes...

So I guess I'll wait and see whether I still want to do it, and just work on my own projects.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Anyway have one month (thugh it's quite short x_x"' )

They said on their website the deadline is on the 10th of October

Genosan

Ruko's Ruffians
Professional mastering! :O Now that's what I call a prize. Too bad I don't have Bruno or Clara though.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Just in case anyone is interested, they have an official English translation of the rules and entry page now. :sing:

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
In retrospect Sweet Ann and Big Al being prizes seems sorta weird to me, especially considering that they're V2s. Maybe PFX wants to get them back into people's attention for something....? (v3sweetannpls)

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I doubt they're going to update her for V3 because of the Library Import Tool (in addition to Engloids being a hard enough sell). I think they're there mainly just because PowerFX decided to give out one of each of their banks to advertise their entire selection. To be honest second place is actually what I'd be aiming for if/when I enter

I've been following Vocaloid.cl's YouTube since they post them all the entries there as they come in. There haven't been many (last time I checked there were about five), though I won't be surprised if a significant number more once October rolls around.