Buon Pomerriggio

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Well then. I've been meaning to join UTAforum for a while now. Enough lurking for me. ouo

I just thought I might as well pop by here and say a quick hello, perhaps introduce myself personally to a few of you good folks. I'd just like to say that I look forward to becoming part of the community, getting a few tips, maybe even giving a few if I find them. I hope you're happy to have me. ouo

So yet again, just thought I'd stop by and say my howdy-dos before I start officially posting.

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Grazie! And no, but I am currently learning. I find I learn a bit faster when I use it in common speech. >w>;;

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Moriarty link said:
Welcome to the forum! Do you have a  favourite UTAUloid?
Thanks! And sadly, no, not yet. I haven't seen enough of them to make a decision. ;u;

mewberry101 link said:
Welcome! :D I'm learning Italian, too~ Mi molto piace utaforum xD

Si, mi piace UTAforum! È molto buona e intressante! ouo

Dark3li

Teto's Territory
your italian is pretty good owo
I've been living in Italy since 2009 >< actually my italian is better than my english xD

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
It's not very hard, actually. One you get over some of the odd pronunciation rules and grammar structure, everything flows rather nicely~

Like how "c" when followed by "i" or "e" makes a "ki/ke" sound, but otherwise,  it's essentially a "ch" sound.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
And when the g is in front of an i and sounds like "dj" (JP/English J) but goes "g" (G sound)  when there's a h~

Like giorno = dj(y)orno

funghi = foungi

(sorry for my weird phonetic translitteration orz )