Calling all soft-voiced utau....FOR A CHORUS!

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
EDIT 2: Well, Now I've finally decided on how many utaus to take. So, the number for now will be:
If more people send in their utaus, then I'll change but for now, this is a pretty good number. If you want to enter still, the form is right down there. Thank you. again.
---------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Well, Now, I have the video and ust done. If you're too lazy to look ahead 2 pages, then here's the video with the link to the ust download.
【UTAUカバー】The "Me" in Me【Saki VCV】+ UST

I will now be making a chorus.

A mixer and animator and greatly desired. If no one will take the parts, then I might as well go and do it OTL. Ok. Your deadline to submit an utau as well as request to animate or mix is:

OCTOBER 25

To submit an utau, see below. All you need to do to be a mixer/animator, is request through PM or right here!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Um well, I could always use a whole lot of other utaus, however, the one's i'm aware of aren't....."fit" for the song. I need a soft-strong and sweet voiced utau for the song called The "Me" in Me.  A completed CV bank is required minimally. But a VCV bank is preferred.

If you want me to use your utau, then here's the chance! Please fill this form to enter in this.
Name:
CV/ VCV?
Download: (If you don't want to post it publically, you can PM me here.)

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Re: Calling all soft-voiced utau!

You can use my baby if you want <: i love the ust so far ; v ;
Name: Hekine Chinji (Cherish Append)
CV/ VCV?: CV
Voice Sample: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/thesnowsongstress-1/utau-coward-montblanc-hekine[/soundcloud]
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?6sl86rbugn2b7bx (Her best flag is a B3Y2F1H0g-1 in Fresamp)

F

FienaMcKaren

I want to try to join this song. It is beautiful ^^
Name: Kazumine Akira
CV/ VCV? CV
Voice Sample: [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/shafina-mohamed-takip/kazumine-akira-the-me-in-me[/soundcloud]
Download: http://www.4shared.com/rar/P3xCyoRm/Kazumine_Akira.html

Hope you can accept my Akira ^^

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

May I please join?
UTAU: Fuuko Zonbi
CV/VCV: CV
Her voice can be found at my YouTube channel, and her download link is below.
Thank you for considering me!

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Thank you guys very much! I'm only going to use ONE for the official cover and ust release. However, I will take 5 utaus for the a chorus! So..um..yes.. As it stands now, everyone can be in the chorus. But if more people are to submit an utau for me to use, then...er...some of the utaus wont be in it...sorry.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

I totally understan c: if hekine isn't used for the official cover, than you can SO expect me downloading the ust and making one myself : D

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Ah, really~? Thank you so much! ^_^ The chorus is coming right after the official release. So, if you can wait then, I'll be able to use her~

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

That'd be lovely o u o i'd still love to play with the ust and make a cover, though xD i hope that's not weird? ;u;

F

FienaMcKaren

Miramiee link said:
Thank you guys very much! I'm only going to use ONE for the official cover and ust release. However, I will take 5 utaus for the a chorus! So..um..yes.. As it stands now, everyone can be in the chorus. But if more people are to submit an utau for me to use, then...er...some of the utaus wont be in it...sorry.

Hmm.. Is my Akira accept to be in chorus?

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

@Snow
^o^ That's not weird at all lol. I do that too.

@Fiena
Ah, as it stands, yes she is accepted. This could change if the number of people submitting their utaus changes.

F

FienaMcKaren

Miramiee link said:
@Snow
^o^ That's not weird at all lol. I do that too.

@Fiena
Ah, as it stands, yes she is accepted. This could change if the number of people submitting their utaus changes.

Oh, thanks~ ^^ Who will be singing for official cover? is that your utau?

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I haven't decided who sings it yet. I'm not totally done with the USTs yet so I can't say. And no it's not my utau, but I wish it was though XD. It's Namine Ritsu(very popular, used utau)'s Strong Append VCV or something like that. I really liked her voice so I downloaded it~

F

FienaMcKaren

Oh okay.. ^^ so we'll sing for chorus in that song, right? ^^

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Thank you two for the utaus~

@Fiena
Not anymore, I think. I have more than 5 utaus here now wanting it. Since its only a small amount over 5, I can always make room for more. HOWEVER, if more people do decide to give me their utaus, THEN I have to choose. I'll decide a deadline by the time i'm finished with the usts and cover.

F

FienaMcKaren

@Miramiee
oh okay. Good luck! ^^