Calling all soft-voiced utau....FOR A CHORUS!

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: Calling all soft-voiced utau!

Thank you guys very much! 75% done. Just need to finish with the vibratos and make the VCV usts.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Ooh, if you need any help with vibrato, lemme know!
I can't wait to hear it when it's done c:

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Ah guys, very sorry for the delay! I'll have it by the time I finish recording. My summer break is ending so I have to finish recording my VCV bank or I'd have no time to. It's almost done so if you guys could wait a bit more, I'll release the song and ust then hopefully make the chorus!

@TheSongSongstress
Haha, that's fine. You can add vibrato and all if you want to change the ust a bit. But I'll do it myself just to gain more experience(^-^).

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory

[nico]sm17516459[/nico]

Hey, I know this is pretty much over, but I figured I'd toss in my girl for a shot. This is her Sweet Append right now.

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko

Okay! I'm excited to hear the finished UST. c:

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Guys...hey guys. Guys, guess what! Nah, here:

【UTAUカバー】The "Me" in Me【Saki VCV】+ UST

Haha I FINALLY GOT IT DONE HOMGGG ;w; Thank you to everyone who submitted. I chose Saki in the end. Due to some problems mid way, I had to change the utau I wanted but....here you go~ Final product. Dang WMM screwed up the video, but, I hope you all respect the effort I put into the ust instead~ It was done by my messed up sense of hearing so if there's any problem, then blame my hearing OTL. I will get to work on the chorus, now. This is the deadline:

OCTOBER 25

If I can get an animator, that would be fantabulous. Ok. The ust is in the description of the video. Enjoy, guys.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Aww, what issues did you have? :c
And ust sounds fabulous! c:

also, should we fill out the new form for the chorus? Or are we already applied for it? o 3 o

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
I'm offering NiKORU Kajetano's SWEET Append (completed CV):
Here's a demo (Cardioid by Hatsune Miku):

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/otaku483/cardioid-nikoru-append-sweet[/soundcloud]

Her Sweet Append is the most shoujo voice I've ever made OTL XD

And DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1mrxh1ddp81pv2b

(I would have gladly offered Ciel LEGATO VCV, but zhe's still a huuuuge WIP)

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
o: The ust sounds super awesome, you did a great job! And thank you for using Saki! <3

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you guys very much ^-^ And, you're very welcome.

@TheSnowSongstress
Well, it was hard choosing the utau, but when I finally decided and got have way through the rendering process, I found out the bank wasn't finished enough to sing. OTL. So I used the close second which was Saki. And then...there was another issue about the ust files as a whole. Originally, I thought they were all going to be in 1 big ust, but since I did this all by ear and it's a pain to find out the rest time, I decided to separate them. That...thats pretty much it :D

@Pianodream
Thank you very much!

Oh, and, Ill update this, but to those reading this now, I think..I'm only going to choose a total of 9 utaus to use. I can't use everyone...and I don't really have myself a mixer or an animator to work with so...

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Man, the ust release sounded great! ouo You did an awesome job.
And about the chorus, if you would use Haruko, that would be... really great. Since, well, nobody has ever used her. And that's been making me sad, I guess.
But if you don't want to, that's fine as well, of course.xD
And I'm excited to hear the chorus, too!

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi, guys. Sorry for being late. I haven't decided yet who to use. I'm still waiting if any other people want to enter. If not, I'll shorten the date and choose early ^-^.

@Olivia
I can't make promises~ But since you already know who I was already supposed to use, then maybe you've got some hints on who I can possibly use :wink:.

@Twilight Tulip
If no one wants to be the mixer, then I guess I'd have to.

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Alright. ouo
OH
UM
Would it be okay if I entered another voicebank?
It's still Haruko, but it's clearer and... sounds better. She IS a CV, though. :/ BUT IT IS FINISHED. xD
Here are some examples:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/olivia-milton/utau-song[/soundcloud]
(This next one is a duet, but you can hear her voice about 1:10 into the song)
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/olivia-milton/ah-its-a-wonderful-cats-life-c[/soundcloud]

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Whoops. Late. @Olivia ^-^ Of Course~ (PM about this, though.)

Ok~ Guys, I have decided on the 9 utaus to take~ Hahaha I loved them all honestly, but it all comes down to the quality, blending, and you know--how well they sound with the song. I'm VERY VERY VERY sorry for those who did not make it. I know the feeling ;w;. But, I mean, I'm doing all the work since no one volunteered much and this thread is dying as it is XD. So, here you go~ Look forward to the chorus please~ I'll be posting it here as well as the Song Cover section.

Let my utau tell you:

Hana: Ahem...Congratulations to...*drum roll*

Haruko Izanami~
Saki~
Hekine Chinji~
Tayumi Sadako~
Shin Noeko~
MikaHeru Tanrei-Monoto~
Erh..hem..me..>3<
NiKORU Kajetano~
aand~
Kazumine Akira~

Thank you all~ Even though there wasn't many people coughcough...

---------------------

I will be adding 2 guest singers~ Hahaha They will be a cheap rip offs. Trust me, guys XD. Anyways, can the people chosen help me out a bit? Can you pretty please render the usts into one BIG wav file for me to mix? If you can't...then....thank you anyways XD. Haha it will make my life easier~

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
>3O You're welcome, guys~
@TheSnowSongstress
*o* That would be amazing~ Thank you very much!