Calling artists - will do things!

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh god I scared myself looking for reference for the piercings ;o; To each their own, but I can't stop thinking about how much it must hurt )>o<);;;;

Anyways, right now I'm in the middle of doing her lineart. I'm experimenting with the binary pen since I've gotten some nice results out of it before. The binary also means that if you need the picture to be EVEN BIGGER, it won't degrade into fuzzy-ness at this stage. I'm not sure what kind of colouring I'll do yet...my thought right now is cell-shading with the binary pen. It should look good with digital watercolour too.

link to the current progress

link to the final "pencil"

The final result will probably be at that resolution I forgot to size down the previews. I'll give you a version with her full-body on a transparent background, and two YT ratio-sized things with it on some sort of texture/fill (unless you don't like that idea). I might redo bits and bobs of the inking...I'm not happy with the lower half right now. And those teeth e_e not sure if I can do much better

Things can still be changed very easily at this stage so if you have any concerns don't be afraid to voice them.

edit: maybe not actual YT-ratio sized "illustrations"...Fullbody would give you a bit more flexibility.

Do you want me to size them for YT or is that something you're gonna do?

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
xD; My headcanon: she was a crazy kid, and that's not all the ones she had back in the day.  Though the ones on her side definitely defy anatomy and pain tolerance, ouch.  I dunno I like drawing them a whole lot more than I'd like to have them :uhm:

I like how it's coming along so far! :3  And just a fullbody is fine, I'll size it to a youtube video and do a little background and stuff when I use it.

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Cdra link said:
xD; My headcanon: she was a crazy kid, and that's not all the ones she had back in the day.  Though the ones on her side definitely defy anatomy and pain tolerance, ouch.  I dunno I like drawing them a whole lot more than I'd like to have them :uhm:

I like how it's coming along so far! :3  And just a fullbody is fine, I'll size it to a youtube video and do a little background and stuff when I use it.
*wise nod*

My headcanon is that she's a bunny-ears lawyer type. She's the level-headed one and the quiet one...but the way she dresses throws everyone off XD She does it...why? Maybe because she likes the aesthetic, maybe because she was a crazy kid and she thinks that what she has now is "toning it down", something like that XD

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
Hi, are you still looking for artists? I could do art for you.
You can see some of my more recent art on my Tumblr: http://fencetan.tumblr.com/tagged/art
And I have some more examples here (LARGE IMAGES):
p6BQq.jpg

ZDAj7.jpg

9N1aZ.jpg

NgerA.jpg

What I'd need in return... well I'm recording kind of a massive VCV voicebank (7mora, three pitches) and I can't OTO for the life of me so if once that's done (probably around Monday or Tuesday) you could OTO that... that would be awesome ;; I can do more than one picture for you, since it's such a massive voicebank.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
If Cdra can do my baby's VCV oto when it's done, i will make her many many artsuuuuuuuus *flail, didn't see quotage*

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ciel Phantomhive link said:
Hi, are you still looking for artists? I could do art for you.
You can see some of my more recent art on my Tumblr: http://fencetan.tumblr.com/tagged/art
And I have some more examples here (LARGE IMAGES):
p6BQq.jpg

ZDAj7.jpg

9N1aZ.jpg

NgerA.jpg

What I'd need in return... well I'm recording kind of a massive VCV voicebank (7mora, three pitches) and I can't OTO for the life of me so if once that's done (probably around Monday or Tuesday) you could OTO that... that would be awesome ;; I can do more than one picture for you, since it's such a massive voicebank.
Hoo, tritonic VCV is pretty big.  Ritsu's list?  Hiragana or Romaji?  I can handle it, though, I'd just like to know what I'm getting into xD  Your art is fine~

TheSnowSongstress link said:
If Cdra can do my baby's VCV oto when it's done, i will make her many many artsuuuuuuuus *flail, didn't see quotage*

I'd be glad to, as I said!  eve

The things I need art for right now are as follows.  Feel free to pick something to draw if you're getting an oto ovob
  • Snow (Hey Oh) - Big Al (I dunno, something with Al hanging out in the snow looking all peaceful would do)
  • Kuusou Mesorogiwi - Halt Tanner (intense and/or yandere-ish)
  • Jewelfish - Halt Tanner (more of an intense hard-rock look of sorts)
  • APATITE - Halt + Soledi (Soledi is doing Yufu's part, so yeah.  Something along the lines of the original APATITE image.) Ciel's on it!
  • CONCEPT ART - Kori Stone (ask about details. The boy needs a concept art more than a doodle I did a while back.  He's gonna be a sort of bishie dude in really punk clothes, for a general idea.)
  • Repulsive Eater Conchita - Soledi Renje Ft. Halt and Bari (not entirely necessary because my sister has offered, but she takes forever to even start things so if you're willing just say so BI) The crazy kid decided to start on it today.  Irony.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
Yup, Ritsu's list, and it's in hiragana.

I can do the art for APATITE and Conchita o v o b I'll get going on it right away. c: Is there a design for Bari? I could find references for Halt and Soledi, but I can't find an image of Bari. o 3 o

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ciel Phantomhive link said:
Yup, Ritsu's list, and it's in hiragana.

I can do the art for APATITE and Conchita o v o b I'll get going on it right away. c: Is there a design for Bari? I could find references for Halt and Soledi, but I can't find an image of Bari. o 3 o
Bari doesn't quite have a design yet (I can't decide if I'm recycling Hal's look or drawing something different), but my sister actually started on the Conchita art today o 3o; Sorry!  She's weird and slow but I want to let her help, since she voices Soledi anyway.  I'll see if I have other things with more than one character in them?  I just grabbed the first few projects I saw xD

Alternately you can just... draw Soledi.  I have lots of plans for her and things I haven't started on quite yet...

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah, Ciel, I love it!  I'll be working on this bank, though it may take a while. 8D; BUT I PROMISE IT'LL BE GOOD.  May I ask, did you record at a tempo?  Some people do (I don't) and I was just wondering.

I love it, Snow~ 8D Thanks!  When you get your bank ready, just send it to me and I'll work on it.

No more otos for now, these are enough and I'm going to take a while to do them.  I'll still accept trades for mixes, however.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
adriann link said:
HI hi hi ummm do you still need art? /awkward
There's some pretty boring stuff on my dA, some things I'm not sure I'm allowed to show yet, this, I was looking for something with a background in it, but nothing is up online but asgadgb I can do something simple or however you'd like! For nothing, too, I don't need anything in return. :o
a-a-a--ahhh SUCH PRETTY ART I FEEL BAD REQUESTING FDSKLFJS;LF

um... how do you feel about... drawing people underwater...?  I actually... would really like some art for an original. owo;

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
;;u;; I'm flattered you think so! Aww, please don't feel bad, ahaha :'3

I can do that, yeas. Sure, why not. O:

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
erhwowueth *totally forgot about the trade*
Well I did the VCV part on my own so i'll just send the the CV string parts when you're ready *and when i actually get to recording them....stupid heat*

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
Hey, er, I don't want to sound like I'm being impatient, but do you think you could give an estimate of how long the OTO is going take? However long you need is fine, but I'd like to have an idea. u v u;;

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Whatever you like Snow~

Sorry Ciel the last few weeks have been busy here.  How about... a week to a week and a half?  I have a lot of random bits of it done.