Can make UTAU Covers/Mix your covers :)

Hare

Teto's Territory
Hi there ^_^

I thought I'd offer my services covering songs and mixing songs for people. I'm pretty behind on cover art myself, and not that confident in my digital and drawing skills so I'm guessing there's going to be people who think the opposite.

I'm looking for some cover art, or just some fan art. Or alternatively a cover with my UTAU.

Here's some full examples of my covering and mixing:
Sample
Sample
Sample

So, again, I can:
Make covers with your UTAU/an UTAU of your choice (can do duets, but no choruses, sorry >.< )
Mix songs for you (I use a mix of WavePad, MixPad and Audacity)

I am looking for:
Cover Art
Fan Art
A cover with my own UTAU (I forgot to add in her readme that her recommended flag is [size=8pt]g-6Y50C99BRE0, with g0 to g-6 depending on the style of song ^^)[/size]

I can't take on too much at once, so I'm limiting it to three people at a time, with a maximum of two trades per person.
If you'd like to do a trade, please comment below, or send me a PM to arrange details :smile:

Slots:
1. Lemondolly

Finished:
StarlightsShadow
Lemondolly

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh~ I can make another cover for you if you like! (Since most of my requests are already finished.) I have no drawing tablet so I have to draw traditionally... (I'll color this time though! :D)

I would like you to cover with my UTAU, Hiro. (Download is in my signature.) Also can we choose the song, or are you going to choose?

Hare

Teto's Territory
Ok! :D It's ok, I like your drawing style :3
And nope, you can choose the songs. I don't have a song that I'd desperately like to have Hare cover at the moment, so I'm happy with anything ^^

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I know Hiro has a soft voice, but I really want a cover of "Rotten Hersesy and Chocolate."
I know nmasao1 has a UST for it and there is also a VSQ floating around too. Would I bother you to ask for it? (Don't worry the UST is really easy to use because there are no harmonies to mess with and its all in one part.)

Hare

Teto's Territory
Sure, it's no problem :smile:
I've almost finished, and I fiddled a bit in UTAU and my other mixing programs to try and get her to sound a little stronger as it's quite a powerful instrumental, but I can't guarantee a big difference >.<

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm still working on yours, but I'll be done in a hour or two.

I usually use Equalization with Hiro's voice to make her sound louder if it helps.

Hare

Teto's Territory
Waah~ BRS!
I made a little list in my head of songs I wanted Hare to cover, but I completely forgot about Black Rock Shooter, thankyou! The picture is so nice too :3

I've finished now too:
「UTAU カバー」獅子座ヒロ (Hiro Shishiza) - Rotten Heresy and Chocolate

My art totally sucks when I try to draw manga OTL (I love to commission people, or trade people for it instead >.<) but I drew her eyes and mouth in the style of the PV I saw. If you want something changed with the mixing, I'll fix it for you asap ^^

Lol, you introduced me to another good song again XD

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
zafJ~ link said:
Waah~ BRS!
I made a little list in my head of songs I wanted Hare to cover, but I completely forgot about Black Rock Shooter, thankyou! The picture is so nice too :3

I've finished now too:
「UTAU カバー」獅子座ヒロ (Hiro Shishiza) - Rotten Heresy and Chocolate

My art totally sucks when I try to draw manga OTL (I love to commission people, or trade people for it instead >.<) but I drew her eyes and mouth in the style of the PV I saw. If you want something changed with the mixing, I'll fix it for you asap ^^

Lol, you introduced me to another good song again XD

ADGSTHGHJKLJ I LOVE IT! <3
You mixed it really well, and she is loud enough to be heard through the music.
Oh the picture isn't bad, I've seen worse believe me. XP

Oh and your welcome. ^-^
I had another song in mind, but it was really hard to mix so I switched to BRS.
I'm glad you like it. :smile:

Hare

Teto's Territory
StarlightsShadow link said:
ADGSTHGHJKLJ I LOVE IT! <3
You mixed it really well, and she is loud enough to be heard through the music.
Oh the picture isn't bad, I've seen worse believe me. XP

Oh and your welcome. ^-^
I had another song in mind, but it was really hard to mix so I switched to BRS.
I'm glad you like it. :smile:

I'm happy you like it too :3
Lol, I can't even remember what I exactly did now >.< But I guess it worked XD

Lemondolly link said:

Of course ^^
But the VB is password protected? Lol, nevermind, I guessed it correctly XD
I should be done by tonight or tomorrow ^^