Can someone help me with my oto? (Solved)

naghavi

resident linguist
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
how were we even supposed to help you if you give us NO details? glad you seem to have fixed it(?)
can you elaborate on how the longer notes sounds? can you provide a sample for us to hear?

that way anybody experiencing similar issues can benefit from having read this thread.

Reactions: Kiyoteru and Piia

EchoCaptil

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
how were we even supposed to help you if you give us NO details? glad you seem to have fixed it(?)
can you elaborate on how the longer notes sounds? can you provide a sample for us to hear?

that way anybody experiencing similar issues can benefit from having read this thread.
Oh... I keep meaning to ask someone to stop this thread >_>

naghavi

resident linguist
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh... I keep meaning to ask someone to stop this thread >_>
i think you missed the point of my post though. i know you fixed it but this info can be and is very useful to other people experiencing similar problems so they don't have to go back and make another thread for it... even though they probably will anyway.

basically, how did you fix your problem? you said it still sounds weird on longer notes?

EchoCaptil

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
i think you missed the point of my post though. i know you fixed it but this info can be and is very useful to other people experiencing similar problems so they don't have to go back and make another thread for it... even though they probably will anyway.

basically, how did you fix your problem? you said it still sounds weird on longer notes?
It wasn't they oto.. As I found out, it was the UST itself