Can someone oto my CVVC bank?

Baka94

Ruko's Ruffians
Not sure if this is correct subforum for this.
So, I just got all the recordings done for my CVVC voicebank and I'd like to ask if someone could make the oto for me. I don't usually have a lot of free time and when I have I'm too lazy to get to it...
You don't have to do it for free. Just tell me how much you'd like for the oto-ing, and I'll see if it's reasonable. I'd expect that you have experience on oto-ing at least a Japanese CVVC bank, but English CVVC is preferred. I'll give a short explanation on the voicebank structure:

The bank is a Finnish CVVC. Structure is similar (if not identical) to English CVVC.
Samples are recorded as 'ba-ba-b' (simply named as '_ba.wav') and 'a-i-a-o-a'. You get 4 samples from one 'ba-ba-b' styled recording. --> '- ba', 'ba', 'a b', and 'a b-'
There are pictures of how you do the oto settings:
- ba (from first 'ba' like how you do in VCV)
ba (from second 'ba' like how you do in CV)
a b (from between first and second 'ba')
a b- (from the end of the recording) (if I'm correct Japanese CVVC banks don't have this)

From 'a-i-a-o-a' type recordings you get all possible combinations of "vowel transitions" (?), like 'a i', 'i a', 'a o' and 'o a'. Note that 'a-n-a-m-a' type recordings will give you second 'a n' and 'a m' samples. In these ones the n/m should be "stretch-able" like vowels. They will be aliased as 'a n2' and 'a m2'. From 'a', 'e', 'nn', 'mm', 'rr', etc. recordings you'll get samples like 'a a', 'e e', 'n n', 'm m', 'r r' and so on.

One last thing is that ä is named as @ and ö is named as 3 due to UTAU not recognizing ä/ö and @/3 begin the closest English equivalents for them.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the voicebank and/or it's oto-ing.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can oto it for $2 if you wanna make sure it's done well
http://goo.gl/cZK5PX (thread link)
It looks to be structured like a bridging cvvc with a middle consonant, which is easy enough.